Some kind of Beast mode
I would love a PG-13 Green Ranger movie.

And to the idiots who want to jump on saying "Power Rangers isn't dark and gritty", PG-13 does not equal dark and gritty (The Marvel movies are PG-13), a higher rating will allow for some more intense action scenes, and that's about it.

I'm guessing I'm the only one who sees the potential for it. First off, It's 2013. The Power Ranger brand with Saban/Nick is STALE. The only Ranger that people assocate with the franchise is the "Micheal Jordan" of Power Rangers which is Jason David Frank. A solo movie would be a very good way to get Power Rangers back to relevancy and possibly open a window for actual movies for the team itself.

A PG-13 theme would mean more intense fight scenes, blood, death references, more realistic location settings, what's wrong with that exactly? It would be like a movie version of "Fighting Spirit" episode in DT and It hasn't hurt the other children's brands. Last time I checked, Spiderman had a Y7 rating for the majority of it's existence as an animated series and it still has the same rating despite having PG-13 movies.

I concur.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i'm for it...,as long as it's an original story(same format but different character/powers) or an full on adaptation of power rangers.

i say this because you can't have a power ranger movie or anything related to the series with a lone ranger, the power rangers were always team based. taking that away just gives you a normal non-team based tokusatsu like kamen rider or a metal hero series, which it shouldn't be when it comes to power rangers or super sentai. if they want to make a power rangers movie with the green ranger doing stuff without the rangers then that could be understandable since the green ranger would still be associated with the main team, but a lone green ranger movie would just have no point to it without the rest of the team. unless it would be a movie based on green with evil, but even that movie would need a prequel to establish the new team of power rangers.

you just can't have one without the others when it comes to power rangers. a comic book series like x-men yes because they are super heroes with unique powers. but with a series like power rangers is related to a team with similar powers and using the power of teamwork, not lone work. if you want lone work then just do a series like kamen rider or guyver. that's just my opinion.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
And even JDF has a limit to how dark he will go. Even though he has said how fun it is to play the villain and such, he has said MANY times that he couldn't get into the Sentai because it got too dark.

Yeah, I mean Bandora at one point was willing to kill herself just to get rid of the Zyurangers. That's some sick ass devotion