Anyway I was going through Toysrus Japan and saw that Grasazer and Justiriser is coming out on UMD Video for PSP! It comes out in Nov 16 05. :jam: It didn't say how many episodes but it says its 60min long. So we have hope for Sentai and Kamen Rider and that probably means Sazer X too :jam: Keep On Rockin :198:

I didn't know if I should have put this in the merch section sorry if I was supposed to.

Ehhh, I'd rather just encode my episodes and put them on my memory stick, now that I've got a 512 MB stick....

But that is still cool :D

Eye See You
That's awesome. This might be a stupid question but is it possible to play Japanese games and movies on the American PSP?. My bro just nabbed one the other day and if it does play the Japanese stuff I might grab this.

UMD stands for Universal Media Disc...sucks that they are region 2 except for the people who have a PSP that Plays Region 2 UMD.

It's Judgement Time!
bah. Well I mean it's kewl and all but seriously, I prefer watching Gransazer and Justiriser on the big screen. Not a little tiny ass screen where I have to tilt my neck downward. You know? I mean I could see where I'm going to be somewhere for hours and extremely bored. But meh.

Life is showtime
*cackles* European Region is Region 2 so that means my PSP will be able to play Japanese UMDs! Looks like I'm buying some Toku for it! :evil3:

ooloo

PS - That's supposed to be a middle finger. XD