is Mayor of Farmville
Appearance:
261212-1.jpg

Name: Ryuusuke Dojima
Race: Japanese
Abilities: A skilled martial artist and marksman, though he prefers using melee weapons like broom handles and rocks, and if necessary, make use of guns as melee weapons. Can also play the guitar, and with an electric guitar in his hands, he can perform a Tom Morello-like guitar solo.
Age (18-24): 23
Ranger Designation: BoukenRed
Gear: Accellular, Water Jet, Scope Shot
Weapon(s): SurviBuster/SurviBlade, Bouken Bo/BoukenJavelin, Golden Sword
Gougou Vehicle(s): Gougou Dump, Gougou Jet, Gougou Commander
Character song:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4Qn82YAQA[/ame]
Personality: Though appearing to be cocky at first, Ryuusuke is a cool individual that fights hard, and always tries to find an enemy's weak spot if he estimates his opponent to be stronger. Despite being a ruffian in the past, Ryuusuke commands his subordinates' respect through his focus on the team, rather than himself.
Bio: For most of his life, Ryuusuke has not known what his past was like, what his parents looked like or what their names where, or where in Japan he was born. All he knows is that he was raised by a group of Pirates in Thailand, where he was exposed to the pirates' daily activities: raiding various boats off the coast of the small nation. Because of such exposure, he slowly worked his way through the ranks of the pirates, eventually becoming the leader of a new generation of the seafaring scoundrels that even the Thai government could not deal with.

Because of his fighting prowess and uncanny knack of finding treasure, Ryuusuke decided that his band of pirates would go beyond pillaging ships that happened to venture into their territory; he decided that his pirates would go and look for treasure in the nearby areas of their territory. With the team's first order of business being the search for equipment, he goes and hijacks a large yacht containing some of the essentials for treasure-hunting: scuba gear, navigational charts, maps, and more importantly, the boat itself. Successful in driving away the poor scientists that used to own the yacht, Ryuusuke immediately set sail in one of the small islands along the coast, where he learned had a treasure known as a "Precious".

Racking up a string of successful pillaging missions on three spots that had "Precious" in them, Ryuusuke grew more and more popular in the eyes of his subordinates, as they have grown wealthier through the sale of Precious in the black market. Unfortunately for the pirate captain, a small voice of dissent was beginning to grow under him. A sub-group that formed within the pirates have begun to question his leadership, as they felt that their treasure-hunting missions were beginning to put the group closer into danger -- whether it be death or arrest by the Interpol. Even then, the sub-group decided to keep their plans under wrap until the next mission -- which was to steal a "Precious" located in an island near China. It was the most dangerous mission the pirates have taken on thus far, and Ryuusuke felt even more excited, hoping to net a lot of money. What he didn't count on, however, was that his activities have garnered the attention of SGS, and was on the lookout for him and his group while hot on the heels of the very same Precious.

As the group arrived on the island, Ryuusuke began to lead the team safely and successfully through the traps that guarded the prize the Treasure hunters sought, which was at the middle of a semi-active volcano. It was there that Ryuusuke met Akashi and the other Boukengers, who immediately warned him that he will be taken down immediately should they try to go after the Precious. Thinking that his pirates will back him up, Ryuusuke commanded his team to hold off the Boukengers. Unfortunately for him, he was instead met with mutiny, as the rest of the pirates all drew their swords and aimed it at him. Angered at the pirates betrayal, He demanded to know why, to which the instigator of the mutiny answered by telling him that he was putting the team in danger with his treasure hunts. Without any further time wasted, the instigator instantly kicked Ryuusuke into the pit of lava, and led the pirates out of the volcanic cavern. Thinking for sure that he had a good life behind him, Ryuusuke finally let the betrayal sink in as he closed his eyes, feeling the wind rush as he fell ever so closer to the boiling lava. That is, until he stopped in mid-air. Opening his eyes once more, he saw that Akashi, henshined into BoukenRed, had caught him, and was pulling him up to safety with the use of the Scope Shot. Demanding to know why the leader of Boukenger saved his life, Akashi told the young man that his treasure hunting skills would be put to better use if he joined SGS. Though still reluctant, Ryuusuke felt that unlike the pirates he led for quite some time, the Boukengers were opening their hearts to a ruffian like him, and that he sensed that the team was placing their trust on him. Unable to ignore the feelings of the team, Ryuusuke has accepted the offer, placing him on track to inherit the mantle of BoukenRed from Satoru Akashi, the legendary "Immortal Fang".

Since that time, Ryuusuke has inherited the mantle of team leader from Akashi, and has made himself known as the "Chaser Dragon" due to his tenacity in going after the hard-to-reach Precious, as well as his skill in warding off a group of pirates or any other group that would go against SGS. It should also be noted that although he keeps his cool around her, Ryuusuke has a hidden crush on Rika Kirishima, also known as BoukenSilver. However, her heart may be the only Precious Ryuusuke can never reach...

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Profile is accepted. I shall be updating the mainpage momentarily.

Princess of Equesteria
The Void Dragoon

677px-Dragoon.jpg

The Void Dragoon are aerial assault soldiers capable of both land and air base attacks. Their intellectual prowless is about 1/3 of the Void Dusk. The Void Dragoon work together efficiently under the command of the Imperial Leader (a selected Void), Monster or Hime Hotaru.

The Void Dusk

DuskNobody.jpg

Mindless Voids only capable of ground base attacks unlike those of the Dragoons. These horrific creatures are capable of thought, but more align of a predatorily.

Hey don't worry about it Gatack-san, I'm still working on mine. ^_^

Last edited:
Lurker
Appearance:eba116aa.jpg
Name: Aiden O'Connel
Race: Human
Abilities: Aiden is a strategist and he is a martial artist in Judo.
Ranger Designation: BoukenBlack
Gear: Accellular, Water Jet, Scope Shot
Weapons: Surviblaster/Surviblade, Radial Hammer
Gougou Vehicle: GoGo Formula, GoGo Crane, GoGo Carrier
Character Song: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQfQV6YbLQ&feature=channel_page[/ame]
Personality: Aiden is very smart, but he is also sarcastic and tends to sound like a douchebag.
History: Aiden grew up in a wealthy environment surrounded by butlers, and maids who would do anything he said. Though they say that things get worse before they get better. Aiden's whole family value became nothing after his father's company filed for bankruptcy, and with his father's company gone then went everything else. Aiden then had to move in with his uncle and aunt while their family settled everything, but living on a farm would take Aiden some time to get used to.

Life was hard for Aiden in highschool being home schooled Aiden learned stuff in eighth grade while he should of been in sixth, so he already knew what the teachers taught. Aiden just felt like life was pointless his money was gone, and he was just living a horrible life, and that is when he got a call from a person who called themselves Mr.Voice. Aiden was shocked, and said," What do you want, did you kidnap someone?" Mr. Voice laughed, and said," Please if you would come to this address it is in Japan, but I have a means of transportation to get you there." After a day of traveling Aiden was at the address of the Boukenger's headquarters, and he was shocked it was inside a museum. After arriving Mr.Voice told him," You've been selected to be Bouken Black. Now you have skills that surpass others, and I wish for you to join the team." There was a accelular in front of him, and Mr. Voice said," If you accept then please take the accelular in front of you." Aiden held the changer, and then was assigned the title of Bouken black.

Princess of Equesteria
Course you're accepted. Now the only thing that we're waiting for besides my profiles for the remaining two are BoukenBlue and BoukenPink. I would like having at least the first set. However, if we cannot find any takers for those spot, we shall start and worry about those later.

Also, everyone is welcome to make a secondary character or NPC character.

Lurker
Well after arguing wiht myself for who knows how long I decided to break one of my personal philosphies (joining an rpg after the spot I wanted gets claimed) which is sort of a once in a lifetime thing. Anyways save blue for me I'll get a bio up within three days.

I bet Gatack and Denjin will be in a state of shock when they see this

Last edited:
Forgive me but I made a couple changes to Alva's personality (making it easier for me to play)... thinking of an NPC for him atm as well.

Princess of Equesteria
Consider that spot hold, and no reason for you to apologize Tigerhawk-san. I've posted the villians profile, but having trouble deciding BoukenYellow's race.

I hate to be a bother, but what is everyone input on the ideas that I've mention.

Princess of Equesteria
I shall also be assuming BoukenPink too, but she will appear later on.