Princess of Equesteria
Consider it done, Demetri. Many thanks to Denjin-san, I had noticed a few minor needed fixes in the profile template. In addition, I need to come up with minor foot-soldiers for Hoshi Kariudo. This will not be posted until later this evening or tomorrow the latest, due to having to work an eight hour shift today.

I'll start work on a bio for amber. Not sure if i wanna go the half-breed route though... might be fun.

EDIT: I'll make a bio for amber, didn't see Silver was reserved till now sorry

Princess of Equesteria
Consider that spot held, Tigerhawk21

An extended day has been added to accomdate the time needed for reserves.

Princess of Equesteria
Non-Boukenger and NPC charries should use this profile template

Appearance: (description or picture will do)
Name:
Alias:
Abilities: (What they're best at, like martial arts and etc.)
Personality:
History:

Sweet Sweets
Appearance:
BoukenS_Pic.jpg
Name: Rika Kirishima
Race: Japanese
Abilities: Is an expert marksman and has understanding over some martial arts. Also can play the piano well, though she dislikes it.
Ranger Designation: BoukenSilver
Gear: GouGou Changer
Weapons: SagaSniper
Gougou Vehicle: Gougou Fire, Gougou Aider, Gougou Police
Character Song: Gunmetal Action
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmXh720FsP8[/ame]
Personality: Usually very chipper and enthusiastic, which is kind of a contrast to her lone wolf nature. Despite her rather happy go lucky nature, she uses that to mask her deadly serious work ethic and drive.
History: On the surface, Rika seems like your typical rich kid who ran away from home because she didn't what to follow the plan her parents gave to her. The truth behind that is more sinister than that. The Kirishima family was well-to-do, and on the lower echelons of the upper class, but were still considered rich. When it was discovered that Rika could play the piano well, her parents quickly jumped on her talent, hoping to hone, and also to turn it into a career for their child.

Rika didn't want this, though. She read in her family history about how her ancestors were explorers, and wanted to follow in that area. Her parents naturally refused this. So, Rika continued with an activity that she didn't like, but consoled herself in that she was making her parents happy. If things continued on this course, Rika would have had a prosperous life. This was not meant to be, though. What she didn't see in her family records was how the male members of her family were mentally unstable, and got worse with age.

As she got older, she saw this firsthand, with her father slowly losing his sanity. Shortly after her 13th birthday, Rika came home to a horrific sight. Her father had another mental fit, and attacked Rika's mother with a knife, under the claim that she was a poor parent. She witnessed it in the living room, right where she had her piano lessons. Terrified, she ran away from her house, and, thinking that she was next, never returned home. She wandered the streets, and came across a street gang, with her running off in the opposite direction, not wanting them to hurt her.

She ran into one of the female members and a recent recruit of that gang named Hibari, who, in her own cold way, said that she could have either wandered the streets, or stay with them, where she would have food and shelter. Not really liking her chances alone, she accepted. She would then come to idolize the Silver Cross gang member, dressing like her, and even getting a similar tattoo she had on her shoulder. Even though she was with a street gang that performed criminal activities, Rika didn't seem to mind, considering her old life over.

All good things don't last, however, and after a failed bank heist, most of her gang was put in jail, with Rika somehow escaping Hibari's fate of being put in jail. Alone once more, Rika tried her hand at raising her own gang, but that went nowhere, and she pretty much billed herself as the "non-lethal marksman" afterward, taking bodyguard jobs to keep herself fed. Before she knew it, she was 23 years old and still in her bodyguard profession, and she soon met an odd man by the name of Eiji. Even though his attitude rubbed the young woman the wrong way, he said in a cryptic fashion that she "has what it takes" and left the GouGou Changer and the other equipment of BoukenSilver with her. She had heard stories of SGS, and was surprised that she was supposed to be the next BoukenSiliver. Knowing that they explored the world for precious, her old dream of exploring resurfaced after so long, and she accepted her new calling.

Rika received her nickname of the "non-lethal marksman" because she was a very good shot with a weapon, but she never aimed for the vitals of the people she targeted, but could still incapacitate them regardless. She also sees this as a redemption of sorts, for having been a criminal for so long, and takes her duties seriously. Rika still has her lone wolf attitude, but maybe with some time, she could eventually open up more to the others. One last thing to note is because of the incident when she was younger, she stays away from all pianos, and if asked, refuses to play them.

Would it be a problem/bother anyone if I made my character half-human/half-?? (not sure yet)

EDIT: or even a non-human (looking human of course). I don't know lol too many ideas racing through my head atm.

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Nice! *stamps approval* Very nice profile, Denjin-san. I like how you incorporated Eiji into the mix. Very nice indeed.

Tigerhawk21 - Either path you choose to follow with your character is perfectly fine with me. Might as well let the 'cat-slip-out-of-the-bag' here, my character either one of the following:

A) Hoshi Kariudo
B) Half Kariudo/Half Human
C) Half Lemurian/Half Human, daughter of Inou and Natsuki. (Not sure if anyone felt it, but the series left me with the impression that there was a special connection between them.)

Human Appearance:
100px-Tohmaon2.jpg

Dragon Appearance: Secret

Human Name: Alva Ladon
Dragon Name: Secret

Race: Black Dragon aka Devil/Skull Dragon

Abilities: Tracking, Sword fighting, Black and Elemental (Wind/Water/Earth) Magic (Hidden until absolutely needed)

Ranger Designation: The courageous adventurer BoukenAmber

Gear: Modified GouGou Changer

Weapons: BoukenDaggers which can change to BoukenPistols (basically Bouken version of Quester Gai's Weapons) black and amber in color (blade/muzzle is amber, grip is black).

In desperate times (danger of death) can change hands to clawed form and rip into enemies dealing far more damage (regardless of being BoukenAmber or not)

Final Attack(s):
Bouken Daggers: Amber Blitz (Both dagger's are charged and Alva races toward the enemy hitting 6 times (3 per dagger) faster than most enemies/allies can see)
Bouken Pistols: Amber Shot (Shoot??) (Both pistols are charged and then fired, combining mid-flight for max damage)
Bouken Dagger + Pistol: Amber Tornado (The dagger links to the barrel of the pistol and after charging is shot toward the enemy in an amber whirlwind/tornado)

Gougou Vehicle: #11: Gougou Fire; #12 Gougou Aider; #13 Gougou Police? (Do Silver and I share them? Or would/should dragon form become 'vehicle'? Not 100% sure)

Character Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw3Gi6AMW0[/ame]

Personality: Aloof, though protective of those who posses 'kindness' and uncertain of humanities motives; (due to his natural age he call's everyone -kun/-chan including Mr. Voice, though the others view it as a quirk)

History: Born in the times of Kings and magic, the black dragons were the most feared for their cruelity. The dragon that would become Alva Ladon lived a very abnormal life for his species. When he was very young his home lair was destroyed by a red dragon. He only survived thanks to the effort of a green dragon which took pity on him and decided to raise him along with his son. This dragon served the local monarch (in human guise) and trained his sons to do the same. Both became skilled in the sword.

"Humanity, though mostly ignorant and cruel, there are those who see the truth and live in kindness, they are deserving of our protection." Was his belief

The King gathered many treasures together and was wise enough to realize they were not meant for humankind. Knowing the dragons secret he called a meeting and showed his treasures, seeking the truth about them. The green dragon knew these were artifacts written of in dragonic legend. Even he didn't know what would happen should they be used by dragon or man. It was decided that the artifacts would be sealed in a safe place, guarded by a chosen dragon. Alva volunteered sensing something 'dark' about the treasures. Since he was more in tune with 'darkness' it was agreed upon. Alva guarded the treasures with his life for many years.

But, like all dragons, Alva was eventually forced to go to into 'Raikutengka' or '100 year sleep' to recharge his energy. But unfortunately for Alva he went into 'GiiRaikutengka' or '1000 year sleep'. Having awakened in the present time, Alva was horrified to see that the artifacts had been stolen and for a time he didn't know what to do. Searching the ruins Alva found traces that humans had been there. Using his magic to assume his human guise once more Alva left to search the world for the stolen artifacts.

It was during his wandering that he encounted a strange man. He could tell right away this man wasn't human... well not completely. The man, Eiji, being half-Ashu, sensed something different about the man before him. Both openly agreed the other wasn't human.

At that moment one of the Hoshi Kariudos attacked the pair. Remembering his father's words Alva attacked with both sword and magic (greatly weakened by time asleep) in and out of dragon form, desperately trying to protect Eiji.The Hoshi Kariudos was driven off but not before injuring Alva in the chest. Eiji shocked and moved by what occured took the injured Alva, back in human form, to SGS for treatment. It was there that Eiji and Akashi Satoru (both who'd been told the tale from the beginning) decided to give the newly created BoukenAmber Changer to Alva so he could safely search for the stolen treasures in case the Hoshi Kariudos attacked again. Using a bit of magic he modified it slightly, making it more compatable with his ever-flowing magical energy (due to over sleeping the magic energy fused with his blood, so he can't summon and unsummon it like in the past) so it doesn't burn him like it did when he first put it on.

Alva usually goes off on his own, mostly to re-train his magic skills (which is incredibly difficult in the new surroundings) and practices sword fighting. He doesn't completely trust the Boukengers (old or new) but see's kindness in them, so he tries to protect them. He won't use any dragon power (magic or form) unless he or another is near death.

--------------

Hope this is ok MagiPink-san :)

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Apperance:
boukenger-48%20(L).jpg
118012.jpg

Name: Alice Arai
Alias: Mr. Voice
Race: Human
Abilities: Working with various technologies (even alien technology) to improve the GouGouVehicles performance. Alice also takes pride the development of BoukenAmber’s henshin device.
Character Song: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVGpLJSYf8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVGpLJSYf8[/ame]
Personality: A kind-hearted, caring and quite intellectual for one such as her age.
History: The granddaughter of Morio Makino placed into his care after an unfortunate car accident claiming the lives of Alice’s parents at the age of seven. Alice is an amazingly intelligent and caring young woman working at SGS alongside her grandfather. Most commonly seen buried in her work or a very good book, Alice has helped maintain (even secretively upgrading) the gougou arsenal and vehicles. Her greatest accomplish was the development of the modified gougou changer.

There is another side of Alice only her grandfather is aware of unlike the Boukenger. Alice has a surprisingly advance knowledge of the Neo-Paralel engines and Gordom Engines. According to the second Chouzenshuu book, she was Leon Giordana, whose sketchbook was used to make the Neo-Paralel engines and Gordom Engines. Leona, who she is referred to as now, found 'Soul's Reincarnation' 500 years ago and this is the soul's 12th reincarnation (her previous reincarnation perished from an incurable virus). Rather revealing this to the Boukenger Alice takes on mysterious identity of Mister Voice.

Appearance:
212231.jpg

Name: Hime Hotaru of the Hoshi Kariudos (Princess Hotaru)
Race: Hoshi Kariudos
Abilities: Creating a flurry of beautiful (yet deadly) Sakura blossoms, creating monsters and the Void.
Weapons: None.
Character Song:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5nfaSiJvM[/ame]
Personality: A very level-headed young woman who takes great pleasure being adored by her subjects. Seductive would work her charms into the hearts of man to do her bidding.
History: The Hoshi Kariudos (Star Hunters) are beings from beyond the solar system, seeking the Precious relics to gain complete domain over the Earth and universe. Centuries ago the Hoshi Kariudos conquered their solar system under the reign of their Emperor Dsyl. Possessing Precious relics from each conquered planet, they sought to seek out Precious Relics that might lie elsewhere within the expanded universe. It was not entering the Centauri, Emperor Dsyl’s Dynasty encounter an anomaly forcing them into a cryogenic sleep.

A cryogenic sleep disturb as Akashi Satoru and Nishihori Sakura return to Earth accidentally triggered a ripple through space awakening them once more. Only their Emperor did not awaken and remains suspended in his cryogenic sleep. The throne is now succeeded by his only heir, Hime Hotaru. The newly crown princess continues in her father’s footsteps to collect the Precious Relics not only to gain complete dominance over Earth and Universe, but to free her father. The latter is the least of her main priorities.

Last edited:
Good to have you back and my sincere hopes that your bad news will be better in time.

(forgive my odd wording, I really hope everything get's better but I don't want to pry into details)

-----------

EDIT: Finally thought a name for finisher (not the best but I'll take it lol)

Last edited: