Princess of Equesteria
boukenger-1%20(L).jpg

In every era, there are explorers that seek unknown worlds. People call them “adventurers”. SGS foundation is a nongovernmental organization that gathers lost treasures from around the world displaying them for the viewing public in their museum. SGS is known for discovering a vast majority of legendary relics from early civilizations, sunken ships, unexplored regions and fossils. Among them are treasures that posses’ powers surpassing current technology called “Precious,” which contain a great and dangerous power. Unbeknownst to the public SGS is a secret team, Gougou Sentai Boukenger that searches and protects these items from falling into wrongful hands wishing to use the relic’s destructive powers for their own twisted gain. The villainous groups known as the Gordom, Jaryuu, Dark Shadow and the Ashu Tribe.

Having saved the world from impending doom, SGS had expanded their search for hidden Precious not only on Earth, but throughout the universe as well. As there are Precious yet to be discovered on Earth and in space, a new threat has been awaken from their eternal slumber, the Hoshi Kariudo. The Hoshi Kariudos (Star Hunters) are beings from beyond the solar system, seeking the Precious relics to gain complete domain over the Earth and universe. The mantel of Gougou Sentai Boukenger is about to be handed over to a new generation. Aim high Gougou Sentai Boukenger past Earth and the stars.

Rules:

1) No godmoding or power playing without my permission (in some cases with villains might be allowed.)

2) If you are unable to post for a while, please have someone (other than myself) cover for you in the meantime.

3) Failure to communicate rule number two may subjugate your character role shall be honorably discharged and role up for grabs.

4) No newbie’s.

5) In some cases, rule number four might be reprise if the person in question can provide an example of their work. If it is acceptable then you are welcomed.

6) Pay attention to the posts.

7) Bios are required.

8) Reserves can be hold for at least six days minimal.

9) This is a mature thread. Even though this is a mature thread, there shall be no sex.

10) Relationships are acceptable.

11) Do not join unless you plan to post regularly.

12) Have fun!

Profile Template:
Appearance:
Name:
Abilities: (What they're best at, like martial arts and etc.)
Ranger Designation:
Gear:
Weapons:
Gougou Vehicle:
Character Song:
Personality:
History:

Gougou Sentai Boukenger:

* Note - Would like at least two of the first set of rangers to be male. I’ve created another ranger to level things out a little. BoukenSilver and BoukenAmber will not be available until the main core has been taken.

First
The fiery adventurer BoukenRed - Ryuusuke Dojima/Gatack Striker
The fast adventurer BoukenBlack - Aiden O'Connel/Demetrivamp
The up high adventurer BoukenBlue - Damien Crescend/Kain

Second:
The strong adventurer BoukenYellow - Tsuruhime 'Tsuru' Inou/played by me
The deep adventurer BoukenPink - Hitomi Skylark/played by me

Third:
The dazzling adventurer BoukenSilver - Rika Kirishima/Denjin_Zaboga23
The courageous adventurer BoukenAmber -Alva Ladon/Tigerhawk21

Allies:
Mr. Voice/played by me

Hoshi Kariudos:
Hime Hotaru/played by me
Koji Kirayama/ScottyRave

NPC:
Gignika
Takao/Robotaclese

Gougou Sentai Boukenger Gear:

bou-ar-accellular.jpg

Accellular
Each ranger has a henshin device that goes on his or her wrist and arm (tucked in a holder). It works as compass, phone and backlight as well. Each number calls forth a GouGou Vehicle.

GO!: Launches chosen Gougou Vehicle.
Combine: Combines chosen Gougou Vehicles.
Sun: Transform into Boukenger
Call: Communication
Light: Backlight
Enter: Gougou Turbine

Henshin Phrase: Ready! Boukenger Start Up! (Ready is normally called out by BoukenRed, or whomever is assuming leader)

bou-ar-helmetlight.jpg

Helmet-light
Each ranger’s helmet is equipped with high beam lights best suited for searching in dark places

bou-ar-floaters01.jpg

Water jets
Portable small jets propelling phantom-able waters

bou-ar-survibuster.jpg

Survibuster / Surviblade
Five rangers wield this weapon that serves as gun and sword.

bou-ar-scopeshot.jpg

Scope Shot
Each ranger has a Scope Shot, which can fire grappling hooks, magnets, bolts of energy or evokes a small parachute. Scope Shot was first seen in the first episode. Can combine with the Survibuster to become Survibuster Sniper Mode.

GouGouBoukenger Weapons:

bou-ar-boukenweapons.jpg

Bouken Bo / Bouken Javelin
BoukenRed's clutcher weapon that becomes a javelin grip. BoukenRed can do the Javelin Crash attack that sends fire.

Radial Hammer
BoukenBlack's long-extended hammer which can conduct the Hammer Break attack that sends a power blow.

Blow Knuckle
BoukenBlue's hand held weapon that has rotating blades. Wind can be generated from below it, allowing him to float. BoukenBlue Knuckle Cannon attack sends a whirlwind.

Bucket Scoopers
BoukenYellow has two weapons that fit on each of her hands. BoukenYellow can do the Scooper Phantom attack that sends sparking attack.

Hydro Shooter
BoukenPink's weapon that squirts a fine line of water. Bouken Pink’s Shooter Hurricane attack sends a barrage of high pressured bubbles.

bou-ar-drillhead.jpg
bou-ar-mixerhead.jpg
bou-ar-dualcrasher.jpg

Dual Crasher
Has two modes: Mixer Head (left) and Drill Head (right). The other Boukenger gather around BoukenRed when he/she uses it. He/She wears the AceelTector. Attacks: Mixer Head: Hyper Concrete freezes target by chiseling at it. Drill Head: Boukenger Crash pierces through target.

bou-ar-acceltector.jpg

AccelTector
The AccelTector (Accel for Accelerate and Tector for Protector), a chest armor, when using the DualCrasher. First powered up by the Scales of Salamander. This item can be shared amongst the rangers.

fig_zubarn.jpg

The Golden Sword
The Golden Sword is supposed to control the mirage beast since it attacks both allies and foes. As written in Lemurian ruins, the sword can only be taken out of its stone with a rightous heart. When the crest on the sword is turned, it transformed into DaiKenjin Zuuban. The attack BoukenRed performs with the sword is 'Golden Slash' and Ultimate DaiBouken uses the "Great Holy Golden Slash."

BoukenSilver and BoukenAmber Gear:

bou-ar-gougouchanger.jpg

GouGou Changer
BoukenSilver and BoukenAmber henhsin device much like the other's Accelluar, they can summon for GouGouVehicles one to ten but he/she is only one that can call for 11-13. The device has a LCD that he/she
flip to what number he/she wants.
Henshin Phrase: GouGou Changer, Start up!

bou-ar-sagasniper.jpg

SagaSniper
BoukenSilver's three-moded weapon. Sagaspear for melée combat, and the metal detector-like Sagasu Mode and third as a laser. "Sagasu" means "to search for".

SagaSniper Attack: Sagastrike
Sagaspear Attack: Sagaslash
Special Attack: "Sniper Gatling", where he maximizes the power of the GouGouFire's Neo Parallel Engine and delivers a rapid-fire sparkling laser assualt on the enemy.

BoukenAmber’s Arsenal:

*Note - BoukenAmber’s weapon is yours to decide, but do not god-mode.

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
GouGouVehicles:

bou-gg-controls.jpg

Bouken Drivers
Comes in case and then pops out controllers for whichever vehicle the ranger wants. They grab it from their headquarters and carry it to their vehicle. When the combine, they take it to the joint cockpit. These devices each ranger possess, including Silver and Amber.

BoukenRed:

bou-gg-dump.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #1:
Gougou Dump

Height: 15.1 Meters
Width: 24.6 Meters
Length: 30.3 Meters
Weight: 2100 tons
The scoopers on the top can scoop up dirt and rocks if needed.

bou-gg-jet.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #10:
Gougou Jet

Height:17.0m
Width: 87.6m
Length: 47.2m
Weight: 2000t
Output power:1000 horsepower

bou-gg-commander.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #14
Go Go Commander

Height: 9.1 m
Length: 22.9 m
Width: 21.8 m
Weight: 420 tons
Speed: Mach 4
Output Power: 270 thousand horsepower

It is an airborne reconnaisance vehicle piloted by BoukenRed that becomes the head of DaiVoyager. It gathers and analyzes information from the battle for the rest of the team.

BoukenBlue:

bou-gg-gyro.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #3:
Gougou Gyro

Height: 6.8 Meters
Width: 21.2 Meters
Length: 12.4 Meters
Weight: 290 Tons

bou-gg-mixer.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #8:
Gougou Mixer

Height: 13.0m
Width: 12.2m
Length: 26.5m
Weight: 620t
Speed: 380km/h
Output power: 250 ten thousand horsepower

bou-gg-fighter.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #16
Go Go Fighter

Height: 8.2 m
Width: 23.3 m
Length: 25.6 m
Weight: 430 tons
Speed: Mach 3
Output Power: 280 thousand horsepower
BoukenBlue's fighter jet becomes the shoulders of DaiVoyager. It has two Voyager Cannons, the main weapons of Go Go Voyager and DaiVoger.Cannons

BoukenBlack:

bou-gg-formula.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #2:
Gougou Formula

Height: 8.9 Meters
Width: 11.3 Meters
Length: 19.7 Meters
Weight: 350 Tons
The top part can flip over and shoot missiles from it.

bou-gg-crane.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #9:
Gougou Crane

Height: 14.1m
Width: 11.4m
Length: 34.1m
Weight: 710t
Speed: 320km/h
Output power: 350ten thousand horsepower

bou-gg-carrier.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #15
Go Go Carrier

Height: 22.2 m
Width: 28.0 m
Length: 57.8 m
Weight: 5700 tons
Speed: 300 km/h
Output Power: 2400 thousand horsepower
It is a heavily armored freighter vehicle piloted by BoukenBlack that becomes the body and legs of DaiVoyager. It can be used to carrydangerous Precious and materials for the team.

BoukenYellow:

bou-gg-dozer.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #4:
Gougou Dozer

Height: 9.2 Meters
Width: 5.9 Meters
Length: 13.8 Meters
Weight: 130 Tons
It can pick up rocks and throw at villians.

bou-gg-drill.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #6:
Gougou Drill

Height: 9.5m
Length: 31.0m
Weight: 650t
Speed: 360km/h
Output power: 350 ten thousand horsepower

bou-gg-attacker.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #17
Go Go Attacker

Height: 10.8 m
Width: 22 m
Length: 25 m
Weight: 450 tons
Output Power: 320 thousand horsepower
BoukenYellow's flying bomber vehicle becomes the chest of DaiVoyager and is equipped with two Voyager Cannons, machine guns, and rocket launchers. Its specialty is dive bombing.

BoukenPink:

bou-gg-diver.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #5:
Gougou Marine Diver

Height: 7.8Meters
Width: 5.7Meters
Length: 22.0 Meters

bou-gg-shovel.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #7:
Gougou Shovel

Height: 13.0m
Length: 21.1m to 31.6 m
Weight: 220t
Speed: 400km/h
Output power: 250 ten thousand horsepower
Introduced: Episode 5
Attack: Shovel Swing

bou-gg-roader.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #18
Go Go Roader

Height: 13.1 m
Width: 20.8 m
Length: 28.6 m
Weight: 1500 tons
Speed: 400 km/h
Output Power: 730 thousand horsepower
BoukenPink's is a steamroller-like vehicle becomes the arms of DaiVoyager. Its giant roller flattens out unsafe terrains.

bou-gg-gogovoyager.jpg

GoGoVoyager
Height: 29.2m
Width: 28.0m
Length: 83.7m
Ton: 8500t
Speed: 800km/h
Output Power: 4000 thousand horsepower
Go Go Voyager is an amphibious battleship that has four sets of Voyager Cannons. To transform from Go Go Voyager to DaiVoyager, the Boukenger press the center of the wheel of their Bouken Drivers.

bou-gg-daivoyager.jpg

DaiVoyager
Height: 65.5 m
Width: 62.0 m
Length: 25.5 m
Weight: 8500 tons
Speed: 750 km/h
Output Power: 4000 thousand horsepower
Its finisher is the "Double Adventure Spin" where DaiVoyager's fists spin and detach from its arms to punch its opponent.

bou-gg-daibouken.jpg

DaiBouken
Full Name: Gougou Gattai Daibouken
English translation: Great Adventure
Height: 47.0m
Width: 35.7m
Chest Width: 21.9m
Weight: 3000t

bou-gg-picker.jpg

Gou Picker
Pickaxe weapon.

Gou Scooper
Shovel weapon

GouGou Sword
Combined form of Gou Picker and Gou Scooper.

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
I call BoukenRed, please. I'll have a bio up soon.

Also..does BoukenRed have to be a dude? Just wondering.

Princess of Equesteria
BoukenSilver and BoukenAmber GouGou Vehicles:

bou-gg-sirenbuilder.jpg

Kinkyu GoGo Gattai SairenBiruda
English Translation: Emergency Rumbling Fusion Siren Builder
Height: 50.0 m
Width: 39.0 m
Weight: 3500 t
Output Power: 400 km/h
BoukenSilver's robo. SirenBuilder has the ability to "Jack Up", which involves GoGo Fire's leg formation activating or deactivating at his command, which allows Siren Builder to dodge attacks. Also has Neo-Parallel Engine which is technically a Precious, so its energy was sucked out by Gajya by the finale causing a surge. Presumably, the three GouGouVehicles were later restored.
Gattai Name: Siren Formation
Attacks: Kunuckle Magnum (from Aider and Police) and the finisher Triple Liquid Bomber

bou-gg-fire.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #11:
Gougou Fire
Height: 22.1 m
Width: 24.8 m
Length: 45.5 m
Weight: 3000t
Output power: 380 km/horsepower
Attack: Double Water Shoot

bou-gg-aider.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #12:
Gougou Aider
Height: 8.0 m
Width: 8.0 m
Length: 20.4 m
Weight: 250 t
Output power: 350 km/horsepower
Can run without a pilot. Shoots lasers.

bou-gg-police.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #13:
Gougou Police
Height: 7.8m
Width: 8.6m
Length: 20.8m
Weight: 250t
Output power: 400 km/horsepower

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Gatack-san consider that spot reserved and no, BoukenRed does not have to be a guy.

With Gatack assuming BoukenRed, this leaves us BoukenBlack and BoukenBlue being guys.

is Mayor of Farmville
Just wondering. Coz I haven't decided on what BoukenRed's gender is gonna be :p

Princess of Equesteria
Heheh...:sweat:

Gomen-nasai for jumping the gun assuming you'd were going to have BoukenRed as a girl. But like I had mention in the previous post it matters not.

is Mayor of Farmville
It's cool. I'm just contemplating what my chara's gender is really gonna be, since I have so many female characters in my roster of RPG charas. ^^;;

Anyways...I'd also like to reserve BoukenSilver for a friend, please? ^_^

Princess of Equesteria
Sure, not a problem.

Seeing how it is quite late and somewhat exhausted the five day for reserving roles shall not take effect until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lurker
Well because I've been sort of bored lately, and now that I'm in one sentai rp I sort of want to join another, so if it's ok could you reserve black for me.