Gougou Sentai Boukenger: The next chapter (Thread)

Princess of Equesteria
Back at SGS headquarters Mr. Voice crossed his arms in deep thought as the two panels beside him displayed the Boukengers various locations on the set. What causes the cylinder mentor to change from a silver color complexion to red had been Aiden’s response. “It is not the actress who is the main concern rather the item to be worn about her neck. Centered on the very top is a rare gem, Aiden. According from reading it is giving off the item may or may not be a Precious. We cannot afford not allow it fall into the wrongful hands. It is imperative without causing a stir it is brought back here where it can be guarded. Boukengers do be very careful not to arise suspicion of yourselves.” his color immediately calming down to its natural silver.

At times like this, I can not help to wonder if their predecessors had made the very right decision. Watching the screen shifted from the Boukengers on set and that of Amber conversion to their location, could not help feel that one was missing. “Hm? Where is Hitomi-san?” Rather concern towards the missing BoukenPink started an immediate search. His worrying shortly lived when her current location appeared in the upper right hand corner of the middle panel.

Across the studios outside, the short raven-haired Hitomi Skylark sat on a bench holding in one hand a water bottle. Unlike the others, did not express interested going inside and rather felt more useful waiting outside in case if their enemy would try to evade them with the Precious. Keeping herself amused Hitomi manipulated the water out of its plastic container only a little and back. If there was one thing she never understood was the hype in television productions.

((OOC: Sorry about the lateness of this post. The next one shall be in regards of the Hoshi Kariudos, but need to notify ScottyRave in regards of it.))

Last edited:
Sweet Sweets
"Rika! What is your status? Find anyone suspicious?" he inquired in a somewhat authoritative voice, his eyes glimpsing out to the set through the ventilation grills of the service closet.

((Hope you don't mind if I controlled the Actress a bit, Magi-san ^^;; ))

Rika was about to intervene when Aiden showed up. She was able to get on the actress's bodyguard detail since it was her job before being a Boukenger and still was. Aiden had the potential to screw things up badly and was gonna take him aside to scold him when she got a call from Ryuusuke. Damn it...not now... Sneaking off to a secluded spot, she updated him on her status.

"No, no one suspicious...except for Aiden suddenly barging in...I'm gonna get back and keep watch on the actress, and of course, the Precious..." Closing communication with Ryuusuke, Rika made her way back to the actress. Haa...damn it, Aiden...please don't screw this up... She thought, keeping an eye on Aiden.'

(OOC: 1,00th post...heh...)

Lurker
Aiden saw Ryuusuke was sort of wearing the same outfit of his, and had the same clothes, and Aiden said," Ms I'm sorry, but my shift is over." The actress freaked, and said," But you just started." Aiden was already out of side. In the bathroom Aiden removed the tuxedo showing his back-up outfit Aiden then smirked, and said," Now I can be something even better." The Janitor then came through the bathroom, and Aiden smiled and then simply said to the Janitor," Hi can I ask you something." The Janitor then felt a sudden hit to his neck, and Aiden smirked as he carried the janitor into one of the stalls and removed his clothing. Aiden put on the janitor's clothing and walked out of the bathroom.

Aiden smirked as he thought," I really hate this ****. I mean come on why can't I be the tough one or the good looking one who would have no problem getting into here. Damn all I am is brains and skills, and nothing else." Aiden then simply acted like he was mopping the nearby area.

(OOC: Hope this ok. Figured Alva should get to the set.)

------------

Alva wandered around, trying to find this theather thing he was supposed to be at with the others. "Bleh...human cities are so similar" He muttered as he past a familar looking statue. "Gah! I've gone in circles!" He snarled

Seeing a couple sitting on a nearby bench, Alva walked over. "Where is Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanee being created?" He asked trying to be nice

"Created? Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanee? You mean the tv show? And where is it filmed?" the man asked startled at Alva's sudden appearance

"Err...yes?" Alva replied uncertain "I...need to get there for..." but he trailed off, unsure of a reason

"Go south three blocks and then head east for about ten minutes or seven blocks roughly." The woman offered with a smile "You can't miss it, big big building on the left"

"Thank you very much hu--- for your help" Alva corrected himself, bowing politely as it seemed to be the right thing to do.

The pair nodded, obviously wanted to be left alone again. Alva walked over to an alleyway and jumped to the roof of the building. Following the path the woman suggested with his eyes, Alva figured that a slight course change would get him there faster. Leaping effortlessly across the rooftops, Alva spotted his target in only a minute.

Jumping down, he saw a door marked "Employee's Only" and upon entry he went to a nearby room and found the spare clothes for extras of the show. Donning an outfit, he began moving toward the set, easily spotting his "team-mates" and the target. Now he waited patiently for the chance to take the precious.

Princess of Equesteria
Tsuruhime’s eyes bore into the digital counter on the LCD screen as it shifted from a negative to positive reading until long at last it drawn to a conclusion. Holding the device close, Tsuru jumped excitingly not bothered by the attention she had drawn. Only an audio tech faking a cough made the half-lemurian come to her senses feeling rather embarrassed. Walking away from the rather annoyed crowd, Tsuru found shelter underneath behind an onsite trailer.

“Guys! Guys!” Tsuru opened a communication, “The Hazard Level is reading an eighty-six percentile. How are we going to retrieve it?”

How easily Hitomi’s amusement dulled to merely a repetitive motion, while her mind wandered to the current status of the others. Each Boukenger had contributed a little something onto this mission; from Ryuusuke spectacular performance of an assistant to the actress down to Aiden now assume the role as a janitor. The latter made her chuckle feeling quite sorry for him. Hitomi’s role was to monitor the studio from outside and stand guard of any Hoshi Kariudo movement. A pretty much dull task, but at least it beats having to be inside at the moment. Hitomi’s attention was adverted as a figure bounded from one roof top to the next. Tilting her head at an angle, the raven-hair Goth rose onto her feet almost immediately only to relax as the figure came more into view.

“Alva” Hitomi opens a communication, “You’d best be careful. If I could spot you from here, then any security cameras prompt on the studio will too.” At least it was Alva and not the mysterious Hoshi Kariudo’s Void creatures. Explaining Alva’s action would not be a difficult with the combine effort of Mr. Voice and Damien’s personal expertise.

The Boukengers were not the only ones interested in the Rosary. Within the dark realm Obsidian, home of the Hoshi Kariudo current ruler, Hime Hotaru was fixed on the transparent image hovering between her hands. “My princess, you‘ve summoned me?” a voice sounded approaching. Emerging from the darkness into the well-light room was a tall well-dressed man, Robotaclese holding a data pad tucked into his right arm.

“Indeed I did, Robotaclese” Hotaru replied turning to face him, “I have come across an active Precious on Earth, what is more joyous that the humans of Earth are practically showing us it’s location and begun preparations to make it our own. I am anticipating that the Earth protectors will have taken notice as well, which is why I need to know if he is ready.” Robotaclese bowed respectfully with his golden eyes on his master with a broaden smile.

“Ready on your command, princess” he replied, “You will find as we speak that his recent programming is fully operational. At the moment I’ve him going under a battle simulation to sharpen his fighting skill.”

((OOC: Those who are not familiar with the manga/anime of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. This is the second seaon henshin item.
777-1.jpg

Last edited:
Alva glanced around as he recieved Hitomi-chan's message via the still open link from his chat with Voice-kun. Sighing softly to himself, Alva slipped outside once again and glanced upwards, spotting Hitomi-chan without much effort.

"I suppose you're right Hitomi-chan, I'll be more aware in the future. Though I see you as well" He stated, though annoying to be told such a thing, Alva had to admit she was right. "Level is an 86 Tsuru-chan? Retrieval..." Alva trailed off, his mind focused on his plans for the evening. "Not sure how yet. Now how do I turn this thing off?" He muttered more to himself than the others.

Sweet Sweets
Having been able to duck out of sight again, Rika made a suggestion of her own on how to get the precious. "Well...since I'm one of her bodyguards at the moment, I could get close enough and swipe it when no one else is noticing." She said, smirking slightly. That was a reference to her old days in the Silver Cross gang, where her and the other gang member stole what they needed to get by. "Though...if that is too much trouble, I could just ask that I have reason to believe that the the item looks suspicious and needs to be checked out for safety..."

Rika also sighed at Alva having trouble with his communication lines. Sure, he was her direct partner, since they shared vehicles together on the team, but he did stuff like this, which kind of annoyed her. She waited for a response from anyone else that had a problem with or wanted to suggest their own plan, not wanting it to clash with anyone else and their attempts at getting it.

is Mayor of Farmville
Meanwhile at the Studio Commisary, not far from where Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne was being filmed, Ryuusuke hid away in the kitchen, chopping up a large cantaloupe into meal-sized pieces, and quickly throwing them into a clean tupperware container next to his chopping board. As he continued to chop, evidence of irritation showed on his face. That actress is such a Prima donna. Why can't she eat the darn cantaloupe pieces on the table anyway? Those are still good. I've actually tried them beforehand... Ryuusuke panted, chopping up more cantaloupe pieces as his thoughts flew back to his call to Rika.

-------------------------------------------

"Rika! What is your status? Find anyone suspicious?" he inquired in a somewhat authoritative voice, his eyes glimpsing out to the set through the ventilation grills of the service closet.

"No, no one suspicious...except for Aiden suddenly barging in...I'm gonna get back and keep watch on the actress, and of course, the Precious..."

Taking note of Rika closing the communication on her end, Ryuusuke proceeded to pocket his Accellular as he slowly crept out of the supply closet as quietly as he can, attempting to not arouse suspicion from anyone.

"Well then...time to find that cantaloupe and slice it up for Jeanne," he concluded to himself, heading out of the studio to find a fresh cantaloupe.

-----------------------------

Whatever....if this is what it takes to coax Jeanne into giving up that relic...then I'll just chop up more cantaloupes than she could eat in one sitting... Ryuusuke thought to himself, proceeding to slice open a new cantaloupe.

Alva listened to Rika-chan's suggestion while moving back inside the building. "I feel the pre-- errr...the actress would be more willing if you asked to take it maybe for cleaning Rika-chan? or safety works as well." Alva suggested while mentally cursing himself for nearly saying "prey". Peering at the changer intently Alva finally figured out how to end communication.

Glancing around Alva noticed someone missing and reopened a communication line. "Anyone know where Ryuusuke-kun went?"

Princess of Equesteria
Hotaru nodded approvingly that the Hoshi Kariudo’s ace-in-the hole would be made available if the situation required it. With a satisfactory smile the dark princess’s attention adverted back to the live feedback of the Precious current location. The identities behind the Boukengers were shrouded in darkness from the Hoshi Kariudo, but its sovereign felt their presence. A main threat that poses a problem towards their goal. Extending both arms outwards the image sphere floated from Hotaru’s delicate hands expanding into a panorama. With her hands now free, Hotaru concentrated on summoning a flurry of Sakura blossoms. Keeping one hand extended forward with her palm face skyward, the petals dance around her arm collecting on her awaiting palm. From the mound of petals gathered in her palm, Hotaur selected only the brightest of the lot and sent into screen. “Good. I had expected nothing the less from you.†she finally replied.

The petal floated unseen amongst the film crew and Boukenger alike until settling on a youma costume in the storage behind them. Tsuruhime listen to the suggestion made very doubtfully that it would work as easily then it had sounded. It would likely draw suspicion asking to clean the item during filming. The other option surely sealed their covers being blown asked to take a seemingly hollow prop item. Prop! Tsuru smacked herself right in the face having forgotten to bring along the decoy and hope that much like herself the others had forgotten as well. Alva thankfully provided a reason to distract the subject from even being brought up. “He was with the actress just a second ago.â€

Sitting outside Hitomi rolling her eyes from the shared communication and wonder if they would get the Precious before there rival. What did made her crack a brief smile was the misconception that Alva had. Unlike his approach there was nothing suspicious of sorts of a tourist sitting casually outside. Maybe it was her imagination running away, but there was something outwardly about him much like herself.

“Ryuusuke-san, the item has been confirmed to be a Precious. You must coordinate your team to execute a motion to obtain the device at one. I am counting on you guys greatly, but be more cautious. I am also detecting that another source has surfaced. Rather it is another potential Precious or the Hoshi Kariudo is unknown. I shall keep you posted.†Mr. Voice open a private channel to BoukenRed.

((OOC: Due to the message board closed during the transfer could not post. On another note. Any OOC with no actual post to the RPG is to be deleted. I’ve noticed that we filled it up with more OOC then posts))