Gougou Sentai Boukenger: The next chapter (Thread)

Princess of Equesteria
In a sanction closed set on Toei Company production of a live action Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanee currently in session. Waiting for the director’s announcement to begin filming, the set crew proceeded making sure that everything was in working order. Standing on their cue marks (and off-side), actors went over their lines so not to flub during the first recording. Amongst the background extras, a long raven-haired young woman, Tsuruhime bounced energetically trying to get a view of the main actress. However, it was not the actress who her eyes were fixed upon, rather Kaitou Jeanee’s Rosary.

Mister Voice detected the signal of a possible Precious. What was very unusual the signal omitted by the Precious was directly transmitted within one of Japan’s television …right underneath their noses? More precisely right underneath the actress portraying Maron/Kaitou Jeanee. The signal was very faint, but even one omitting a faint trace needed further investigation. For a precious weak or strong, neither could fall into the wrong hands no-matter-the-cost.

Feeling that this was leading nowhere, Tsuru reached into her pocket unsuspicious retrieving the Accellular. With attention adverted onto other matters, an analysis could be perform to confirm if the hazard levels confirmed in genuinely. Flipping the Accellular LCD screen into position, Tsuru raised it steadily to take a reading. However, the Boukenger were not the only ones interested in the potential Precious. Rather to make an initiative move, this figure had chosen to allow them to make the first move.

Lurker
Meanwhile Damien was doing things his own way, and conviniently forgetting to inform the other Boukengers about what exactly he was planning to do do regarding this latest precious. Using some falsefied documents, falseified identification and a rather elaborate false story that he happened to think up on the way there, he had gained access to the set under the guise of one of the show's sponsors who had came to the set to get a look at the show that his non-existant company was allegedly supporting. Yes, it was a rather dishonest and underhanded tactic that could be considered as something that was totally wrong for a hero to do, but it worked. Besides, it was just this kind of thing that he was recruited for. After all it was skills like that which could increase the chances of successfully obtaining a precious without any unecessary conflict and if that required a little deception here and there, so be it.

As for why he didnt whip up a few fake I.Ds for his teammates to get them in, well for one thing they didnt ask (he would have got the girls in at least) and two his cover semed to work a little better when by himself. All he needed to do for the moment was just hang around, keep an eye on that precious and hopefully switch it with a fake that he had SGS whip up for him prior to his infiltration of the set.

Until the right moment arrives all I need to do is hang around while these people cater to whatever needs I feel like making them deal with. They wouldnt want to lose valuable sponsorship monry after all. he thought with a slightly devious grin on his face.

In a heavily wooded area sat a male figure, calmly eating. A grazing sika deer had wandered too closely to the practing man. His instincts took over and he had an nice, if unexpected lunch. Alva Ladon smiled as he finished his meal, though to a passerby it would seem though he was just taking a break. Not a trace of the deer remained.

Standing up, Alva longed to stretch his wings but knew it was too risky. He's true form would cause mass panic, and he had a hard enough time mantaining his cover. Though he appeared to be a normal 22 year old, that was far from the truth. Though what the truth was kept a closely guarded secret, known only to a couple of others.

A beeping sound nearby broke his train of thought, and Alva scowled as he glanced down at his wrist. "What's this thing called again?" Alva muttered, trying to remember how to work it. He didn't care much for human technology. Pushing a button raised the screen and opened the communication line.

"Amber! Why aren't you going after the precious like I ordered you to?" A male voice yelled

"Ugh...try to calm down a bit Voice-kun, I can hear you just fine" Alva said rubbing his right ear a bit while thinking "This isn't one of the ones I seek."

"Vo-Voice-kun?! Stop calling me that! And get to the set of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanee NOW!" Mr. Voice barked

Alva sighed, for he really wanted to go search for one of his stolen pieces, having gotten a lead on it. But no one else was to know of this so he replied "Hai, hai Voice-kun. I'm on my way now." Shutting the device, Alva walked out of the forest toward the Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanee Set, once he figure out where and what it was anyway.

------------------------------
(OOC: Only Eiji and Akashi know of Alva's true form/nature)

Last edited:
Sweet Sweets
On that same set that Tsuruhime and Damien were at, there was a female figure that was just off the set, as if she was the actress's bodyguard. Her clothing was rather daring, with all the skin it showed. This woman - Rika Kirishima - was a great bodyguard, however, and she had placed herself as the bodyguard of this actress so she could be closer to the Precious for her other job.

A few of the others are bound to be here...but if they are not, oh well...not that I mind flying solo... She thought to herself, still not used to being part of a group again, as she had once been ten years ago. Still, the young woman kept her eyes peeled for anything suspicious...she just knew that others who wanted the Precious were around here somewhere...

is Mayor of Farmville
At the very same Toei studio where Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne was being filmed, A geeky looking young man wearing a white button-up shirt, a brown sweater vest, brown trousers, and dress shoes, followed the main actress about, carrying with him a bottle of water and a particularly large bag -- possibly containing a few "essentials" that belonged to the actress -- as he stood by wearing a meek expression. Taking notice of the young actress signalling him, he went over and gave the actress the bottle of water.

"Boi! I want you to get a fresh cantaloupe and cut it up for me! I don't like the fruit bowl they have in this set. It's not fresh," the actress haughtily demanded after taking a drink, immediately shoving the bottle back on the young man's hand.

"S-Sure! I will go get a fresh cantaloupe right now," "Boi" replied somewhat nervously, bowing down respectfully before leaving, to which the actress replied with a huff.

As "Boi" made himself scarce from Kaitou Jeanne's presence, instead of heading for the exit, however, he opted to go to a hidden area of the set -- an out-of-the-way service closet that no one, save for a janitor that worked a cleaning shift at night, knew about. Securely closing himself inside without locking the door, "Boi" -- or rather, Ryuusuke Dojima -- pulled out his Accellular from his pocket, immediately opening it up to check up on the others. "Rika! What is your status? Find anyone suspicious?" he inquired in a somewhat authoritative voice, his eyes glimpsing out to the set through the ventilation grills of the service closet.

((Hope you don't mind if I controlled the Actress a bit, Magi-san ^^;; ))

Lurker
Getting the message from Mr.Voice to go look for the precious Aiden sighed and said," Seriously I have to do this. Pisses me off how much the throw at us." Aiden sighed as he didn't even care to much about what it was just that he needed to know where to find it." Aiden laughed as it was a actress they had to find, and so he simply hopped on his motorcycle, and drove off towards the whereabouts of the actress. Aiden thought about what he would do to help out, and so he stopped by local shop that sold suits for men and women, and he went and bought a normal black tuxedo.

Changing his outfit Aiden knowing the owner of the shop left his belongings there, and only taking his scope shot and accelular. Leaving Aiden got onto his motorcycle, and he stood outside in the parking lot, and then with his hair gelled back and a pair of sunglasses he walked up, and entered the building. Stealthfully sneaking around Aiden walked up next to the actress, and she said," Who are you?" Briefly Aiden said," Ms I am your bodyguard please stay calm it's just we don't want people harming you during filming." Aiden then kept a straight face, and she nodded just ignoring him, but soon after a strong buffed up black man appeared next to Aiden, and he said," Ms I am your bodyguard." Aiden was shocked and she said," Wait that means one of you are faking." The black man pulled out a I.D. card stating who he was, and Aiden said," Sorry mine was stolen." The black man then grabbed Aiden's shoulder and said," Please leave the premises." Aiden said," Your hand leaves my shoulder first." Aiden then began to get pulled by the bodyguard, and he grabbed his shoulder, and kicking him to the ground he then kicked him in the back of the head. Aiden then took the I.D. badge, and he said," I'm so sorry I saw that man on the news last night he's a cereal rapist." Aiden then said," Security please get this criminal off the premises."

Aiden felt like he had almost gotten away with it ,and he thought," I forgot to get a fake I.D." Aiden then took his Accelular and called Damien up, and he said," Hey where is your location. I'm right next to her I really have no clue why she is so special." Aiden then heard the actress say," What?" Aiden briefly said," Nothing just had some problems with the criminal the police have been called, so don't worry."

Princess of Equesteria
((OOC: Okay, I got a little miffed when we had a spammer just now. Just a few notes here. Tigerhawk, Mr. Voice is not a NPC character, but I do not mind if you used him/her in that post. Gatack-san, no, I do not mind. We're just waiting for one more person to post, then I shall work on a post in regards of our enemy and Hitomir))

(OOC: Sorry about that MagiPink-san. It was the only way I could think of getting Alva heading toward the others. I can change it if you want.)

Princess of Equesteria
(No no, there's no reason for you to change it like I've mentioned.)