GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Banned
That's a nice Gogo Vehicle Kamikaze Attack done by the Boukenger on Gajadom. By the way, Gajadom also looks like Raguem, the final form of Radiguet of Vyram in Chojin Sentai Jetman.

I'm watching the movie now, and why couldn't there have been more giant battles like the one at the beginning of the movie during the series?

And then The Questers remind me why they were my second favorite Negative Syndicate by waiting until after the battle is over to attack in the big honking Quester Robo.

If that happens I'll be the official leader of your fanclub.

Could i join too?... ;)

BTW. i just can stop looking at this picture it ahs Chise showing what she got along whith mikami masashi, so that pretty much :buttrock: . That's why i'm most of the time, if i can't be in your fanclub, i'm istill going to be in love with you:anime: ;), i love your posts... XOXO. If you ever con to TJ, I'll be havin your royal seat waitng for you, and a really good diner made for a Lady...:p

Oh yes everyone is welcome to the fanclub, the only condition is to say something really really nice about LadyMercury.