GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

the baddest *****
XD

Yeah, but I've been fan of them since the beginning when they were like 15... so yeah XD

... Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh, well, I do that for w-inds., then again we're like around the same age so it isn't so bad. >_>

Now, Takeru... He's still jailbait until March. :(

Oh great now I'm envisioning a mass flux of "Days till Takeru is legal" in signatures around here. . .

Or I just gave everyone the idea, Man I really have to learn to stop thinking out loud.

the baddest *****
OH **** THANKS FOR THE IDEA. I'm so gonna make " days till takeru's legal " COUNTDOWN WEBSITE. OH YEAH. xD

Back on topic:

BoukengerFINAL.jpg

Better caps from the HQ version I have here: http://aoi-tori.org/thumbs20070211042714.jpg

Last edited:
Would like to change his avatar
That ending's sort of reminding me of Blue Swat's finale, where the two sort-of fakey lovers (Shou & Sara/Akashi & Sakura) get in the mecha and go to space together...for no real good reason other than they can, because the show's over.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Finally, Boukenger is over for good. Thanks goodness. What a horrible Sentai series ever along with Gaoranger.

I just watched the finale and I thought it was pretty good but little bit rushed.

The precious is still there with the girl. So I doubt that will happen in the next team up. (Gekiranger VS Boukenger).

Coming up, next Sentai series... JUUKEN SENTAI GEKIRANGER!

So Gaja is the first Big Bad to be sealed, rather than destroyed since KakuRanger's Daimaou, right?

With Dark Shadow and the remains of the Jaryuu still out there, it doesn't really feel like anything was actually resolved.

Did love Gekkou finally doing something other than staying in the base, though.

Overall, a disappointing end to an equally disappointing series. Here's hoping GekiRanger can restore my faith in Sentai.