GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

the baddest *****
Oh, double posted for greater justice:

b0046760_15161751.jpg

Now where's the Kabuto spreads? :p

Bah, the one Boukenger I really want to see loads of skin off, and she's wearing the most clothing X_X. The world is a cruel mistress.

the baddest *****
Awwwww. But at least Chise is showing some skin :(

I find it sad that I actually find Akashi hot in this picture.

Bah, the one Boukenger I really want to see loads of skin off, and she's wearing the most clothing X_X. The world is a cruel mistress.

If you look hard enough I'm sure you could google some up. Or you could just search the henshin hottie thread.

Oh trust me I have, I was just commenting on that one picture posted above. Problem with Haruka is I can find stuff from quite some years ago, but it makes me feel more awkward then lusting after Akira from Hibiki, and that makes me feel pretty damn awkward in the first place.

I think he means by "quite some years ago" The pictures are from when she wasn't 18 yet. And that would make me feel weird too <_<

the baddest *****
... Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh, well, I do that for w-inds., then again we're like around the same age so it isn't so bad. >_>

Now, Takeru... He's still jailbait until March. :(

I have a cousin in Korea his age. Of course she's not a star or anything <_< and lol, those w-inds guys are around my age :rolleyes2:.