GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

I'll also miss Akashi Satoru. He was a much needed breath of fresh air among all those young aonisai reds we have been seeing.
It's the first time I've got creepy vibes from Gajah, finally my support is paying off .

Well, I have to say, that was pretty damnned good. Could have gone without the many parallels to GaoRanger, though (Powerless rangers, grunts overtaking the city, the pouring rain, rangers still fighting even without powers)

Gekkou looked cute in that little rain coat of his, and Gaja proved why he is the true villain of this series.

Yeah I noticed the Gaoranger parallel's as well, but the Boukengers actually managed to accomplish something without any powers :rolleyes2:

Did that song that was playing while they were firing the dual crusher at Desperado sound familiar to anyone? I could swear I've heard it on another show before >.<

Ah ha! It was the theme in the trailers for the Hibiki Movie!

We'll i guess we have everything for a great finally... hope that it dosen't get blown off like Kabuto... and have a good prologue too... damn! i can't wait:bawling:

the baddest *****
Actually, I have a feeling that Boukenger will one up Kabuto with the ending. Unlike Kabuto, which had so much going on by ep 48, Boukenger just started its own arc and will basically end it like they did with the other major arcs against their three other baddies. So I have a feeling Boukenger is going to have a pretty shut-book ending.

What I'll miss...hmmm...

Akashi being set on fire and Natsuki going nuts in Daibouken...:laugh:

the baddest *****
Akashi: ENDLESS BOUKEN SPIRITS! GOU GOU SENTAI... BOUKENGER!!!
Sakura: OMIGAH CHIEF, YOU'RE ON FIRE!

Pure. Gold. That scene TOTALLY broke the fourth wall.

i don't think it'll one up kabuto, just give it more closure, this ending feels like a real ending, kabuto's was like..........oh cool they beat him, i wonder what's gonna.........what'dyou mean it's over?!

Well, I have to say, that was pretty damnned good. Could have gone without the many parallels to GaoRanger, though (Powerless rangers, grunts overtaking the city, the pouring rain, rangers still fighting even without powers)

Gekkou looked cute in that little rain coat of his, and Gaja proved why he is the true villain of this series.
Agreed.
i don't think it'll one up kabuto, just give it more closure, this ending feels like a real ending, kabuto's was like..........oh cool they beat him, i wonder what's gonna.........what'dyou mean it's over?!
:laugh: