GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

The show seems ok so far, the characters aren't as obnoxious as the previous 2 series so far. I don't like how clunky-looking the mech is. The OP and ED are actually pretty decent. If this series does turn out crappy, I'll probably still end up getting farther than how far I got with Magi.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Wow... I just finished watching episode 1. That was awesome. I think I'm gonna love Bouken Yellow and Bouken Pink.

So far the only character I found annoying and obnoxious was yellow. I agree about the mecha being a bit clunky.

Just finished watching the first episode and it was great.
I'm glad sentai made the switch to HD and because of the switch, I think the transition from US to JPN footage will be hard to spot. I'm also loving the widescreen format as well.
So far the characters have been pretty cool especially red.
But for Bouken Black.... WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH HIS TEETH?!?!
He looks good looking in the promo pics but the moment he opened his mouth... goodness gracious.

Lets just hope they don't do the scream like they did on Deka......in fact lets just hope he dosen't scream at all. lol

Let's just hope he doesn't open his mouth at all! :laugh:
He could be the silent cool type... :laugh:

Would like to change his avatar
Again, why do people feel this need to go that extra step in being a rude ass with the comments on Saitou's teeth? :rolleyes:

Finally got to see the episode. Wasn't one of the best premiere episodes, but certainly not the worst (and certainly has my interest ten times more than Deka or Magi did). It's filmed very nicely, but I was a bit disappointed with Gajya -- I thought Ootaka went too far in making him seem "ancient," with that crusty and hoarse voice. Takahashi's tryin' like a sonuvabitch to pull Red's rep from the pits of Sainei-jigoku! I was a little disappointed that our first introduction to the heroes was them acting like idiots, but I guess it was to show how long certain characters have known each other and how comfortable they are around each other or somethin'.

Hopefully this show will continue to show its potential and not disappoint.

Also, does anyone think that if you look quickly, the Bouken suits look a bit like Dynaman's suits from behind? All that white and whatnot. And does anyone else think that maybe Black and Blue should have switched roles? I can see Blue's actor as that arrogant guy more and Black's as the one with no tolerance for horsin' around instead.

The episode is up at Youtube. You know what sucks, I leave it alone to download for 45 minutes or something. Then my sister just Xed it out. So I have to download it again.

When I come back after watching it. I'll come back withs lots of shots.

Shougo Kuroiwa said:
Again, why do people feel this need to go that extra step in being a rude ass with the comments on Saitou's teeth? :rolleyes:

Finally got to see the episode. Wasn't one of the best premiere episodes, but certainly not the worst (and certainly has my interest ten times more than Deka or Magi did). It's filmed very nicely, but I was a bit disappointed with Gajya -- I thought Ootaka went too far in making him seem "ancient," with that crusty and hoarse voice. Takahashi's tryin' like a sonuvabitch to pull Red's rep from the pits of Sainei-jigoku! I was a little disappointed that our first introduction to the heroes was them acting like idiots, but I guess it was to show how long certain characters have known each other and how comfortable they are around each other or somethin'.

Hopefully this show will continue to show its potential and not disappoint.

Also, does anyone think that if you look quickly, the Bouken suits look a bit like Dynaman's suits from behind? All that white and whatnot. And does anyone else think that maybe Black and Blue should have switched roles? I can see Blue's actor as that arrogant guy more and Black's as the one with no tolerance for horsin' around instead.

Making 'rude' comments at someone's teeth and saying someone is a horrible actor is the samething.

About switching Bouken Black and Blue's roles...
When info first came out in Boukenger, I remember their names and roles being switched. BoukenBlack was played by BoukenBlue while BoukenBlue was played by BoukenBlack.