GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

akashi_satoru said:
Subs for episode 15 up on Tv-nihon! Akashi's henshin is way cool!

that was an awesome henshin... I do hope they do more of those 'off traditional' henshins for the rest of the crew... Akashi has done three already.. Tubines a tree, the ground (actually this was to call vehicals I believe) and the sword. Sakura did the hip one she and Natsuki were caputred in the fog ep.. have I forgotten some?

It's Judgement Time!
Task 15 was surprisingly bad ass. Ragi is a kewl looking character, I wish he was a main character/villain and not just a filler character. He looks way too cool to just be gone after a couple eps.

The action was awesome in this ep and the plot was kewl. Im hoping the next episode continues to deliver the goods. Red's henshin was sweet. Im loving that morpher device even more now.

The new Robo looks bulky and stupid... Do the Boukenger REALLY need a new vehicle already? I think they're owning things just fine in their SuperDaibouken.

Well, its been a long time since I posted in this thread. I am all caught up with Boukenger Subbed wise(I am not watching the RAW version. No way I am going through that again with the first 4 episodes, OK, Well, mabey when Silver comes in) I watched 15 yesterday. It was OK. Just OK. I hope that 16 is better. But I do agree, That was a Badass henshin Akashi made. He owns Ban and Kai.

Answering without a spoiler block, Yes
I hope it's not a fake out like it was with the fake Souta and Natsuki's fake sister, and he's really alive, and po'ed at Satoru, maybe even because Kyouko is dead

I don't have low self esteem.
Just watched EP 17. Takku was one bad ass muthaf.. Can't wait to see him as Bouken Silver!!

"Kyou no Super Sentai wa.. CHIKYUU SENTAI FIVEMAN!!"

Then next week it's Choujin Sentai Jetman, then the week after it's Kyoryuu Sentai ZyuRanger!! :thumbs: