GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

It's Judgement Time!
I was skimming through some of my favored Bouken episodes and wanted to say how much I really appreciate the Subtitle job TV-nihon is doing. It's not easy to notice at first glance, but they add a lot of nice little details to the subtitles that really flow great with the show itself. Not tryin to kiss ass here (nothing to gain from that) but felt I should mention the bad ass subtitle work they are doing on the show. Cause it's one thing to just subtitle it, with ordinary text and throw it out there but they really try to make it a bit more professional and I appreciate and love that.

I wonder if Shougs will start watching Boukenger because I read on a Japanese website that he will be appearing in one of the tasks.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Task 15

Now this is so much better. Boukenger is pretty improve right now since last week's episode. I enjoyed it alot. Great action and I'm glad there's no Mecha battle, thanks goodness. Next Task looks so awesome. Can't wait to see what's happening. Oh and it was nice to see GaoBlue and GoGo V's father. :buttrock:

LIVEMAN!! :buttrock:

Would like to change his avatar
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
I wonder if Shougs will start watching Boukenger because I read on a Japanese website that he will be appearing in one of the tasks.

Well, I read that I was replaced at last minute by Ryuji Sainei...:nono:

Anyway, Boukenger seems to stay at about the same level of nothing specialness, but I've enjoyed it more than Kabuto or the other tokusatsu still airing.

Would like to change his avatar
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
WTF?!:redface2:

You mean...

banbanemoticon7lu.png