GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Ahem ForeverRed and Sage Shinigami, both Umeko and Sakura have their own good and bad values. Personally, I was gonna say Sakura but I don't wish to start an arguement between Sentai Pinks.

ACTUALLY according to my calculation, Umeko would most probably win because she kicked ass pretty hard in Dekaranger Ep 17! Which is not as good as Sakura using a machine gun, that would be cheating! :p

Doggy Kruger said:
Sakura and Natsumi cannot beat Umeko and Jasmine :laugh:

Of course they can't, even though I prefered them to Twin Cam Angels. :laugh:

Umeko and Jasmine are so far the BEST female pairs in Sentai 2000's.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Task 14

Hmmm, just finished watching Task 14 and it was pretty good tho. It was very enjoyable. Good emoticons as well. The mecha battle... ah... what can I say... it wasn't that great but I enjoyed when the monster turned into Bouken Black. It was quite amusing. I like this episode.

Task 14 looks awesome and we have two guest appearances, GaoBlue and other one from GoGo V, too. Hopefully, it'll be good.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
Task 13:

Robo battle was better than most robo battles this entire season. The monster actually got in some freaking ATTACKs. The Robo actually split up to free itself, it was a nice change of pace.

I didnt like 13. Again, it felt short. The story was simplistic and stupid. Though the girl character was cute and fun to watch. There was nothing really interesting here. The action and music was great this time. But nothing really grabbed me at all. No interesting plot, nothing. I like how they didnt just explain every little detail. It was nice to be able to put the little bits together and stuff (even though it was obvious, it was still thrown around in a way that they didnt literally walk up to the screen and tell you what was going on)

Now, the preview for 14 looks amazing. It finally looks like we will get a decent episode story/plot that's worth watching. So I cant wait.

so i just finished episode 14, and I have to say that it is no doubt the best episode i've seen so far, it really does take a good look at Natsuki's and masumi's relationship, i guess it's not a brother-sister relationship they have. Masumi seems genuinely interested in Natsuki otherwise he wouldn't have been so embarassed over what he had said. but the highlight of the episode was no doubt natsuki being filled torn between her family and her friends. DO NOT MISS THIS EPISODE!!!!

edit: episode 14 thanks forever red

Last edited:
has left HJU. Not coming back.
Impulse87 said:
so i just finished episode 16, and I have to say that it is no doubt the best episode i've seen so far, it really does take a good look at Natsuki's and masumi's relationship, i guess it's not a brother-sister relationship they have. Masumi seems genuinely interested in Natsuki otherwise he wouldn't have been so embarassed over what he had said. but the highlight of the episode was no doubt natsuki being filled torn between her family and her friends. DO NOT MISS THIS EPISODE!!!!

...episode 16 didn't air in Japan yet... :laugh:

It's Judgement Time!
Task 14:

This was a good episode. Very fun to watch, didnt feel as short as the other episodes. I hate SuperDaibouken with a BURNING PASSION. It looks like a giant toy. with those bright tonka truck colors it looks like a giant playschool toy and I cant take it seriously at all.

The plot was good though Im dissapointed that none of it was really true. This series has nothing going on and it would be nice to have a few life changing events here to spice things up. It would have been nice if at least some of this drama held true.

Though at the end. Masumi says "YOU'RE CUUTE!" and what not. I practically fell over in dissapointment cause I thought he was going to say something else. Like I dont know "Im your brother!" or something. Something that actually ment a damn.

But Masumi recovered by saying "that... I cant say". Was there something he WANTED to say but chose not to at the last moment? Perhaps theres more to it yet.

Also in the next episode (15) there's some plot involving an ancient civilization. The oldman was wearing a tiara that looked a lot like Natsuki's bracelet.

Could Masumi and Natsuki be related to the ancient civilization in some way? Just crazy theories running around.

nice episode anywho