GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Mr. Kamen Rider
Just Red's transformation. We see Black pull out his phone, and the rest just kinda changed in between scenes. I really need to learn everybody's real name, but I don't think they even used them, so meh. :laugh:

I like how the henchmen had candles in their heads.

Mad Skillz
Candles?

Do they seem like a longrunning thing or just something for the episode?

Mr. Kamen Rider
It looked like...

all these henchmen were killed off by the end of the episode, but the priest dude appears in front of the team to tell them there are more in the same group out there. Then this big snake dragon thing comes out of the ocean, and apparently it's not with him, because he seems as surprised as everyone else. It looked like it ate him up at the end, but I think it'll probably just be a way to get him to meet the other villains.

B

Bouken Black

Igadevil said:
Episode #1 thoughts, spoilers below:

Nothing too complicated: the team go to find a "Precious", which turns out to be the heart for this giant stone robot god thing. No real origin for the team yet, and we don't see them out-of-suit until about halfway in. I do get the impression that Red is the veteran, and Blue & Pink are slightly more seasoned than Black & Yellow.

Red- no-nonsense, a good leader. He refers to the other members by their colors rather than names. Might seem a bit cold at first but I think he's just surrounded by trouble. :laugh: He does get to do some cool stuff.

Blue- not much to say yet, other than he seems more level-headed than Black.

Black- Once they get the Precious, he takes it and quits the team! Only to join again after Red saves his life. Sort of a hotshot, does not get along with anyone except Yellow.

Yellow- Bubbly, easily-excitable. Seems to have psychic powers.

Pink- Pretty mellow and serious for a pink, Yellow seems to be the "cutesy" one.

There's a couple "Indiana Jones" moments. I had to laugh when Black solves an ancient death-trap by just blowing it up.

Just one group of bad guys appears this time (and seems to get nearly wiped out, save for the priest guy) and another group (briefly hinted at at the end) will be coming in the next episode. I really hope they take advantage of the multi-villain thing to give us a Kaura-type character.

The OP is pretty cool, I wonder if there is any significance to the pictures that morph into the team members. A lot of stuff blows up too, which is always a good thing in my book. ED seemed okay, I like the goofy "pieces of the Earth" thing they do.

It looks like their mentor/support character will be a scientist-type. The OP also showed some little CG computer thing.

youdidnt have to highlight. like gaoranger all over again. what goofy thing? my vid didnt have the ED.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Bouken Black said:
youdidnt have to highlight. like gaoranger all over again. what goofy thing? my vid didnt have the ED.

Again, it's not highlighting, I used a spoiler tag, because some people might want to not know what happens until they see the show themselves.

B

Bouken Black

my bad.lol. but then again they are in a thread talking bout it so it shoulndt be that much of secret.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Well okay then.

I did forget to mention that Black dies at the end. :laugh: