I've arranged myself a interview with Fujitsu on the 24th for a part-time data entry job in Liverpool doing work for the Government [which is ironic as I used to work for Fujitsu a few years back doing the same job AND if I got the job I'd be working thru the very same employment agency as well, Adecco!] but I'm worried right now as I can't remember where I put my birth certificate and deed poll document as I need to take those with me [I didn't bother getting a proper 10-year passport as I've never been able to afford to go abroad properly in my life...] and I've got to sort out things like getting both personal references and job references for the last 3 years which is going to be a pain in the ass because I got sacked from my last job due to my manager accusing me of trying to rip off the company that I was working for [o2 as in the mobile phone firm] in a incentive when I wasn't and it was obvious they wanted to get rid of me because they thought I wasn't pulling my weight [but at the time I was under a lot of stress because of my grandmother amongst other reasons].

In the end, I learnt that a lot of my fellow workers werent exactly happy at what had happened to me as I was quite well liked there and supposedly they let the higher-ups in the office know their disgust at the way I'd been treated.

Anyway, I hope I get this job as I'm going to use it as a stepping stone till I can get a proper job as a CCNA [Cisco Certified Network Associate] if I pass the course that I'm doing at college at the moment... That plus the money would come in handy to help pay the bills and buy some decent food for once! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So please wish me luck, everybody!:anime:

Thanks for the support, everybody and yes; it would be wonderful to eat some proper food instead of budget crap all the time!:laugh: That plus it would be great to get to fly out to Chicago to hang out with the HJU Crew at Acen next year hopefully!:buttrock: