K

kamil88

Hello
I just discovered, that in May, Bad Apple Fansubs group started to sub Goranger, may i ask, what is overall quality of their fansubs?

Lurker
They've already subbed the first 22 episodes of it. :)

Quality's pretty good, IMO. :thumbs:

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I have only watched snippets, but so far the quality of the translation has been pretty good.

D

Dr Kain

http://pmlg-fansubs.blogspot.com/2014/06/update-on-bad-apple-fansubs-important.html

Update on Bad Apple Fansubs (IMPORTANT)
In the process of creating this page, I noticed that Bad Apple Fansubs's website is gone. badapplefansubs.blogspot.com

I'm sure many of you are wondering why. I have a bit of information concerning Bad Apple's death (probably not an appropriate word here, but whatever).

E-mail from badxmas (Daita Oiwa of Bad Apple Fansubs)

As a result [of the lack of help], the project is now behind and I am seriously considering stopping, because I just can't find reliable people who care about it enough to help.

So don't worry about helping. I'll make due on my own, and when it becomes too much for me to handle, I will pull the plug.

Thanks anyway,
Geoff (pastxmas)

My Personal Statement

I think as a QCer for the project, I should tell what I think. No disrespect to pastxmas, but I think that what he did was silly, to say the least, because he was trying to work on and release an episode in 2 or 3 days all alone. I don't think anyone would mind waiting a bit more if it meant that Bad Apple would've stayed up. I never even got to meet the other members...

Who'll take on Goranger from now on?

Honestly, no one knows. A group of people on this thread are discussing getting maybe a new translator and timer for the episodes, but I don't know if that plan will work. PMLG will not be taking on Goranger, so don't ask that, please. We'll just have to wait longer for a fully-subbed Goranger to come to be.

- PikaMaster11

Basically the Bad Apple guy decided to become a selfish ***** and did not want to do it anymore since no one wanted to help him even though people offered to help him.

Does anyone know where I can find the episodes he did finish? I tried Nyaa and didnt find anything.

Some guys(one of the guys are from bad apple) will like to take over at the project over at tokunation (which in fact was the place bad apple was being made)

So if you know somebody or maybe you who can take on and translate some episodes of the great origins of super sentai who started it all to the task alongside great people who knows to sub!

Then go over by this link and write a reply to the thread:

http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=66444&page=6

If you know someone called Y-sama and know how to contact him, then write also a reply to thread over at tokunation!

In tokukaiju.blogspot.com.es, our spanish fansub, we've got the first 3 episodes with softsubs both in spanish & english (the spanish version is fron SrPintado, and the english one from BadApple), and we were plannig to release as much as we can... All of our releases based in softsub translations have their original softsub too, so go and check there.

This news, honestly, brings me something down. At this moment I don't know what are SrPintado's plans either.