General Discussion Google Nexus 7 Tablet Review: Not For Me, But Maybe For You

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EileenCruz, Jul 3, 2012.

1. EileenCruz

EileenCruz Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Bond007

Bond007 Shaken Not Stirred!!

I love my Samsung galaxy tablet, wouldn't swap it for anything, it's great!!! I have a blutooth keyboard case for it which enables me to do some work on it when I'm travelling and also a lot quicker to power up than the lap top. Not sure about the Nexus, don't think it's for me either.

3. Haider

Haider Member

Not sure about the Nexus, don't think it's for me either.

4. tvjunkie

tvjunkie Member

Hmm, it's not that bad guys. Okay, I don't own one yet but I wouldn't mind giving it a chance. If I don't fall in love with it, I'll just hand it over to a buddy or relative in need.

5. bknight

bknight Member

I've used one a couple of days, being the primary competitor to the Ipad Mini, and spec-wise, not even mentioning price-wise, beating him, I have no problems to say I would definitely buy something like this if I was in need of a new tablet, smooth OS, big quality screen, doesn't break, fluid UI, everything you want and need is there for you.

6. happyflowerlady

happyflowerlady New Member

I have an iPad that I have had for a couple of years, and I am really happy with it. Since I got the iPad, I barely even turn on my old desktop computer anymore. I can't do everything on the iPad that the computer does, but it does most everything I need to do.
    I have never even looked at one of the other tablets, so I don't know if I would like one of them better or not.