I wanna fly high....
*Sees the word "rumor" in the link*

You're really starting to make me not like you, sir.:shakefist

It's Judgement Time!
meh, Rare's not even making it. and is it me or are the graphics feel like just a small upgrade from the N64 and not full blown remake.

Since when did graphics matter when it comes to gameplay. Thats really what this title boils down to. Honestly if they just went ahead and remade the game with online play it'd be a hit. And I mean remade as in keep everything the same with online play.

It's Judgement Time!
Yyyyeaaah, I don't think it would. Golden Eye was amazing for its time. But we're living in an "online" society now. Consoles have been doing the online multiplayer for a while now. What Golden Eye has to offer is nostalgia alone. Its gameplay is no more or less what any other game out there like its kind is.

I think if any version of Golden Eye with Online Multiplayer was released, it would be successful for Nintendo fans only but not by a mass majority. There was far better multiplayer games out there.

I was a Golden Eye king back in the day. But any love I have for it is nostalgia

I wanna fly high....
Well all, I take back what I said. This thing is the real deal. I was kinda hoping Pierce Brosnan would reprise his role, though.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
This game is gonna suck because it's being made by Activision instead of Rare or Free Radical Design. Remember the last Goldeneye game that wasn't made by Rare?

GoldenEyeRogueAgent.jpg

Yeah....it sucked.