I've been really looking forward to this, and I have to say I greatly enjoyed the premier :).

I thought the opening and ending were both pretty nice, especially with those snazzy shots of Kouko :buttrock:.

I liked that they eased us into the plot, slowly introducing the characters and their relationships, while also setting up things that will probably be of major importance down the road. There were also a few nice laughs along the way.

I like Banri. Having to shift from high school to college can be a challenging and crazy thing to do, especially finding your way around and making friends, so I find him very relatable. Of course, the ending of the episode shows that there's more to him than what appears at first glance, which I'm expecting to get some major focus later on.

Kouko Kaga struck me as a lot of things: Fabulous, cute, lovely, attractive, fashionable, and determined. I can see why Banri would be so taken in by her at first glance. I also have to give her props for being able to run in those heels :sweat:.

So far, I have to say I really like Kouko, and she seems like she'll be a fun heroine. Now, I don't condone stalking in any shape or form, though one man's creepy obsession is another woman's passionate devotion . Still, considering the next episode is titled "Lonely Girl," I'm expecting we'll be learning there's more to Kouko than her one-sided feelings for Mitsuo. Feelings that, despite what Mitsuo believes, seem all but genuine. And I'm very interested to see when her affection starts shifting towards Banri.

Not much to say in regards to Chinami, but Linda seems nice.

All in all, it's great to see another work by Yuyuko Takemiya getting the anime treatment and I'm really looking forward to seeing more from this. Especially with it being confirmed for 2-cour :thumbs:!

レイモン (雷蒙)
It's true that Kouko is cute, lovely attractive & all those things, only that Mitsuo has pressures from her being around when she's trying to stalk him or something with no privacy being kept away from her.

Hopefully in the middle of the series turnings out that Kouko goes out with Banri & break-up with Mitsuo.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Golden_Time.jpg

Episode 7 is out.