Golden Sun And Its Sequel Coming To Nintendo Switch Online

Staff member
<p>Excellent news came from Nintendo this evening (no, not a Switch 2 announcement). Golden Sun, the RPG classic previously exclusive to the Game Boy Advance, will at last become part of the Nintendo Switch Online service. And it won’t be alone!</p>

The narrative shift in Golden Sun: The Lost Age is what distinguishes it. Playing as the "villains" added so much depth. Prepare for an emotional rollercoaster if you haven't already. I'm genuinely excited for those who will be immersed in this enthralling story for the first time. Golden Sun was a childhood RPG obsession of mine, and I can now relive the elemental adventures on the Switch. Back then, the twist in the sequel was mind-blowing, and I can't wait for the younger generation to experience it right away. The 17th of January cannot come soon enough!

Wait, there was a third game on the DS? How did I miss that? Well, I guess I have some catching up to do after I'm done replaying the first two on Switch. It's like I've just discovered a hidden treasure within a treasure. Thanks for the heads up, PopGeeks!

Finally, Camelot steps out of the Waluigi Factory and brings us something different. Golden Sun deserved more love, and it's about time it gets the recognition it deserves. Maybe now they'll consider more original projects. Fingers crossed for a Waluigi RPG next!

Golden Sun finally joining the Nintendo Switch library is a momentous occasion. As someone who loves tracing the evolution of the Switch's game catalog, this addition fills a significant gap. It's like witnessing the completion of a puzzle, and the fact that it comes with its sequel is the cherry on top. Here's to hoping this opens the door for more classics making their way to the Switch, completing the gaming tapestry.

I remember playing Golden Sun on my Game Boy Advance, and now the prospect of introducing it to a new generation on the Switch is genuinely exciting. It's like passing down a cherished book or a family recipe. The nostalgia is not just personal; it's a shared experience now. Here's to hoping the graphics have aged like fine wine, and the magic of Golden Sun transcends generational gaps.