Horoko said:
I admit, I like The Golden Girls as well.

I just don't like AFV because of two words....

Bob...Sagat....

*cringe*

The videos are great. It's just him.....
I know, tell me about it. :laugh:

Would like to change his avatar
Horoko said:
I just don't like AFV because of two words....

Bob...Sagat....

:eek: Where have you been!?! Saget's been off the show for about ten years now! Tom Bergeron, who I find to be actually funny and likable, has been the host for the past few years.

The videos weren't funny in Saget's day, either. I only find the Bergeron years enjoyable -- I think censorship with TV has fallen so much that you're allowed to actually show nutty and funny crap on that show now.

Sorry, back to the topic at hand. "Golden Girls," huh? Not much for me to say there. Hey, remember "Stop or My Mom Will Shoot"?

Where have you been!?! Saget's been off the show for about ten years now! Tom Bergeron, who I find to be actually funny and likable, has been the host for the past few years.

Yeah, I know that. I just didn't like AFV back then because of Sagat. It took years to actually start watching it. I think before that they had those other 2 ass clowns who's names escape me...but yeah, I know he's been off for years now.

Whoops, got another name wrong...Bob Saget....not Sagat...unless he's doing part time for Street Fighter.

Would like to change his avatar
Horoko said:
I think before that they had those other 2 ass clowns who's names escape me...

Bob Saget was the first host, then John Fugelsang (who?) and Daisy Fuentes co-hosted before Tom Bergeron took over. The Fugelsang and Fuentes years are almost more unbearable than the Saget days!

Remember that painfully unfunny spin-off of AFV in the Saget days called "America's Funniest People," hosted by Dave Coulier and Arleen Sorkin, (who was later replaced by...wait for it...Tawny Kitaen)?

Where was John Stamos' video hosting gig? "Full House..." man, did that show suck or what? And what the hell is it doing on Nick at Nite? Remember when Nick at Nite was classic TV!?!

That's their names! Yeah, those are the two ass clowns that I was talking about. My god were they stupid!

I remember that "AFP" it used to come on TBS a while ago, really early in the morning in reruns. Dave Coulier would act his normal, dickish self, while Arleen tried to be the quazi-serious female counterpart. God, that entire show was random people making ass hats out of themselves...on PURPOSE.

Full House shall never be spoken of again. Everytime that trife comes on, a puppy is slaughtered. So for people watching it...THINK OF THE POOR PUPPIES!

boogie woogie feng shui
Geez, I just lost respect for a lot of you Golden Girls-watching bastids.