has left HJU. Not coming back.
Finally! Finally! Finally! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I can't wait to see the show. Unfortunetaly, it is only one season. There is no another season of Golden Palace.

If you don't know what is Golden Palace. Golden Palace is a sequel of Golden Girls. There are only 3 girls... Blanches, Sophia and Rose. Dorothy is not in that show anymore BUT... you'll see her on 2 parters.

here's the link:
http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/golden/palace/index.html

I am sooo excited!

boogie woogie feng shui
Isn't Golden Girls for elderly women and retirement homes?

Damn, I didn't think that one old lady was still alive, wow. Anywho, I think I'll miss this but hey, my sister would probably be excited.

It's Judgement Time!
I actually know a few people who love Golden Girls. One guy bought all the dvd boxed sets. I think hes nuts. So are those the same actresses playing in Golden Palace?? Cause damn! I thought they were dead. How old are they anyways?

Anywho good for GG fans. I think the show is all right. But its not something I would invest serious time into.

S

scikaiju

I don't think it's a new show. If I remember correctly they spun this off of Golden Girls the year after it ended

has left HJU. Not coming back.
GrnPsychoGarren said:
I actually know a few people who love Golden Girls. One guy bought all the dvd boxed sets. I think hes nuts. So are those the same actresses playing in Golden Palace?? Cause damn! I thought they were dead. How old are they anyways?

Anywho good for GG fans. I think the show is all right. But its not something I would invest serious time into.

Actually it has been aired in September 1, 1992.

All actress are still alive. Estelle Getty will, soon. :( Because she is having 2 diseases. She is suffering really bad. So much worst. Estelle Getty was the best actress as Sophia. ^^ She was so hiliarous in that show.

Guess what? I owns season 1 and 2 box sets. :D You can call me crazy all you want. I LOVE THAT SHOW!! :D :D

Oh, so it's being re-aired on Lifetime, then?

Interesting. My grandmother used to watch both, when they were on NBC. I found them mildly entertaining. :)

It's Judgement Time!
Hey ForeverRed. Where did that picture in your Sig come from? The SPD one.