Super Sentai fan
Whoa, this thread got more views than I had expected.

You guys have some very interesting theories here. I will hope for the best that Gokaiger will speed up and cover all 35 teams, but I had another theory: I noticed on the Gokaiger toy boxes that they have a pic of the helmets of various Sentai reds. (I think it was Akai Ranger, VulEagle, TyrannoRanger, Shinobi Red, DekaRed, MagiRed, BoukenRed, GekiRed, Go-On Red, ShinkenRed, and GoseiRed IIRC) What if these are the only ones who will make appearances in Gokaiger? If that happens then I will be pissed, I wanna see Ryu (Red Hawk Jetman) again!!!

The Galactic Masked Rider
Whoa, this thread got more views than I had expected.

You guys have some very interesting theories here. I will hope for the best that Gokaiger will speed up and cover all 35 teams, but I had another theory: I noticed on the Gokaiger toy boxes that they have a pic of the helmets of various Sentai reds. (I think it was Akai Ranger, VulEagle, TyrannoRanger, Shinobi Red, DekaRed, MagiRed, BoukenRed, GekiRed, Go-On Red, ShinkenRed, and GoseiRed IIRC) What if these are the only ones who will make appearances in Gokaiger? If that happens then I will be pissed, I wanna see Ryu (Red Hawk Jetman) again!!!

Here's something else to consider: which SS footage does Saban really need?

Answer: the Megazord fight footage. Assuming the original villain costumes aren't too damaged, the regular fight scenes can be shot locally.

Now, consider what giant robot fights we've seen so far. All of them have been post-Zyuranger.

Assuming there's only so many "ultimate power" shots that can be done, it makes sense to lock down giant robot fights featuring the Zyuranger- and post-Zyuranger robots first. The pre-Zyuranger power fights could then be choreographed and shot in such a manner that shots of GoKaiOh using the "new" ultimate power can be replaced with shots of GoKaiOh using ultimate powers from post-Zyuranger grants.

Lurker
I noticed on the Gokaiger toy boxes that they have a pic of the helmets of various Sentai reds. (I think it was Aka Ranger, VulEagle, TyrannoRanger, Shinobi Red, DekaRed, MagiRed, BoukenRed, GekiRed, Go-On Red, ShinkenRed, and GoseiRed IIRC) What if these are the only ones who will make appearances in Gokaiger? If that happens then I will be pissed, I wanna see Ryu (Red Hawk Jetman) again!!!

Toy boxes of Sentai members being shown isn't exactly proof that they will be the only ones who will show up on Gokaiger; just advertising/releasing more toys for people to buy. DekaYellow & Deka Master were also on the Dekaranger tribute episode along with Deka Red. So did Gao Red in the Gaoranger Tribute episode, besides Kaoru, Magi Red, & Geki Red in their tribute episodes. Also, from what I heard, retired actors such as Ginga Red & Go Red will be making an appearance on Gokaiger.

So yeah, there will definitely be more past Sentai member appearances as this show keeps moving forward. Plus who's Shinobi Red, exactly? Unless you mean either Ninja Red or Hurricane Red.

Super Sentai fan
Toy boxes of Sentai members being shown isn't exactly proof that they will be the only ones who will show up on Gokaiger; just advertising/releasing more toys for people to buy. DekaYellow & Deka Master were also on the Dekaranger tribute episode along with Deka Red. So did Gao Red in the Gaoranger Tribute episode, besides Kaoru, Magi Red, & Geki Red in their tribute episodes. Also, from what I heard, retired actors such as Ginga Red & Go Red will be making an appearance on Gokaiger.

So yeah, there will definitely be more past Sentai member appearances as this show keeps moving forward. Plus who's Shinobi Red, exactly? Unless you mean either Ninja Red or Hurricane Red.

Hurricane Red, sorry.

Another thing I noticed: if Saban does decide to use the pre-Zyuranger rangers, then... would they be made into action figures? I NEED JETMAN FIGURES

Lol, what if they just released hundreds of Pre-Zyu toys just for the money....hell, if they did that, i would snatch up the old-skool braces.

Super Sentai fan
I need changers/morphers period. The only one I have is the MMPR Power Morpher happy meal toy from the movie. How can I call myself a toku fan?

Altair
Saban will not pass up on the chance for more money. And more Rangers, at least in their eyes, will mean more money.

IIRC PRLG was originally going to be a massive crossover. A "Power Ranger Academy" I remember it being called.

That is what I bet Gokaiger USA will be.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I will hope for the best that Gokaiger will speed up and cover all 35 teams, but I had another theory: I noticed on the Gokaiger toy boxes that they have a pic of the helmets of various Sentai reds. (I think it was Akai Ranger, VulEagle, TyrannoRanger, Shinobi Red, DekaRed, MagiRed, BoukenRed, GekiRed, Go-On Red, ShinkenRed, and GoseiRed IIRC) What if these are the only ones who will make appearances in Gokaiger? If that happens then I will be pissed, I wanna see Ryu (Red Hawk Jetman) again!!!

Red Racer doesn't appear in that list, and yet he's confirmed to appear in episode 14 of the show.

Minato Ascending
That's right. Saban despises dinero and Power Rangers Samurai is nothing more than a figment of everyone's imagination. Gokaiger USA isn't happening.

THANK YOU! I was afraid that series was actually a reality. :anime: Looks like we dodged a bullet there lol. :thumbs:

:p

But seriously, since it is most likely that Saban will adapt Gokaiger, I wonder what they will do when the Power Rangers morph into a rangers team that is pre-Zyuranger (and therefore unknown to the American audience)? Sure, they can dismiss them as an alien rangers team, but what are they going to call them? Or will they just morph silently and let the audience use their imagination? "Oh look, a rangers team that we have never seen before! Since they are using playing cards, we will call them.....Playing Card Rangers! High Five!"