Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

Ichi, Ni, Sun Vulcan!
429x412-2012011300001.jpg

Gaoooo!
508x362-2012011300002.jpg

Hopefully they keep the team set releases coming. It doesn't make much sense to release a new Mobirates just for 3 extra teams to be released, but I assume the big wave of Gobusters stuff coming next month will be the focus first.

Banned
I just hope we see a Extra Warriors set or two, since Zuban, Signalman and Rio don't have keys yet, as well as to get DX versions of Dekamaster, Mele and the like.

Ideally....

RKS Extra Warriors
-Signalman
-Zuban
-Rio
-Mele
-Kuro Kishi

RKS Extra Warriors 2
-Dekamaster
-DekaSwan
-Wolzard Fire
-MagiMother
-Princess ShinkenRed

I'd love a Signalman and the Magiranger ones, but the others I could live without. I'm all for more keys though.

I just hope we see a Extra Warriors set or two, since Zuban, Signalman and Rio don't have keys yet, as well as to get DX versions of Dekamaster, Mele and the like.

Ideally....

RKS Extra Warriors
-Signalman
-Zuban
-Rio
-Mele
-Kuro Kishi

RKS Extra Warriors 2
-Dekamaster
-DekaSwan
-Wolzard Fire
-MagiMother
-Princess ShinkenRed

Not counting Gokai Silver or the guys who were in key set 5, the 6th rangers would fit perfectly into two key set releases too. A bit too perfect, if you ask me, assuming they stick to this "2 key sets a month" schedule.

Not counting Gokai Silver or the guys who were in key set 5, the 6th rangers would fit perfectly into two key set releases too. A bit too perfect, if you ask me, assuming they stick to this "2 key sets a month" schedule.

Not really though. One of the sets will have a repeat.

Assuming #1:
Kiba Ranger
King Ranger
Mega Silver
Time Fire
Gao Silver

#2:
Abare Killer
Bouken Silver
Go-On Silver
Gosei Knight

Bandai would then need a repeat of either 1 of the following already released keys: Dragon Ranger, Shurikenger, Deka Break, Magi Shine, Go-On Gold or Shinken Gold. But given their history of repeating keys (Gao Red, Shinken Red etc in the team sets), why not? It would be a good chance to re-release Dragon Ranger and Go-On Gold that were previously tied to Gokai Spear and Machalcon.

I was assuming we'd have a new 6th ranger that could be included, but considering the Gokaiger DX toys will be long gone by that point, I guess it would make sense to repeat one of them too. (Plus we have no idea how the extra guys will work with Gobusters).

Yeah I hope they'll finish up the 6th Ranger sets too............. or just make the Gashapon ver. of Abare Killer and Gosei Knight, so I can complete the whole set =/ I also don't mind if they make 2 sets for the extra heroes sets, I'd still get em and sell my gashapon ones if that ever happens >.<

Sighs I finally caved in to the temptation of Ranger Keys and have been hitting up the gashapon machines ever since I arrived in Taiwan, man these things sell fast :eyebrow:

Would like to change his avatar
Just saw catalogue scans of the OOO Keys...ugh. Piss off, Kamen Rider! They're called Ranger Keys.

It just sucks that those will probably take off and Rider sets would start taking the place of DX Sentai sets, and this ain't the first time Rider's butted in like this. Remember the Ranger Strike cards? Remember Girls in Uniform? It seems like whenever Sentai gets its own thing off and going, Rider butts in and kills it.

Last edited: