Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

1.) there is no DX key for Big One
2.) Big One is not a Red Sentai Warrior

Answers:
1) DX Big One Key came with the Dice-O DX Fan Book 003 that was just released in December end.

2) Indeed, Big One is not a red guy but can't you see what I am playing homage to from the first photo? Does Boukenger and the 30th Red Sentai Vinyl Boxset ring any bells?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Answers:
1) DX Big One Key came with the Dice-O DX Fan Book 003 that was just released in December end.

2) Indeed, Big One is not a red guy but can't you see what I am playing homage to from the first photo? Does Boukenger and the 30th Red Sentai Vinyl Boxset ring any bells?

no actually it doesnt :p and in your last pic u said it was the 6 gokaiger and the 34 reds, but should have said and big one aswell :p

no actually it doesnt :p and in your last pic u said it was the 6 gokaiger and the 34 reds, but should have said and big one aswell :p

Go google for the photo of the 30th Sentai Red Boxset and you'll understand what first pic means.

And yeah, I did forget to say BIG ONE!. Now, happy? :p

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Wow... you quoted three large images just to say that? And to think, that not too long ago, you kept on telling someone else to stop quoting multiple images. Ironic, isn't it? :eyebrow:

dont know what your talking about.

Showa Riders FTW!
The Big One key that comes with Dice Oh fan book 003 is a normal dx key, not a special one.

The Big One key that comes with Dice Oh fan book 003 is a normal dx key, not a special one.

Yeah, well, I am opting to collect all of the DX normal Keys whenever possible. Right now, I still am missing Key Sets 6-8, Galleon Buster and Machalcon. Once I get them, I'll have every DX normal Key released till December 2011.