Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

"Training."
OOO has a thread, so why not Gokaiger? :)

All I really want right now are the Ranger Keys but the fact that they look kinda...cheap makes me not want it. But I really want Key Set 03 because of AkaRanger in May.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
I have Gokai Gun, GokaiOh, and MagiDragon pre-ordered off AmiAmi for March's shipment, since I know I'll have a lot of money then.

I'd have Mobirates and Key Set 01 on the way, but HLJ decided to screw me out of happiness.

The Ranger Keys do look cheap, but considering you get 5 of them in a pack for $10, I'll accept that.

Thanks for finally making a Gokaiger Toys thread.

"Training."
It would be nice if you could describe what the Ranger Keys look like and stuff in your next reviews for Gokaiger stuff if possible. :)

It may change my views on them. :anime:

*de-lurks*

I received the Mobirates (and SHF Shinken Red) from CS Toys today.

The keys are pretty cheap, but they cause Seki Tomokazu to shout at me. I think this is a fair trade off.

But because the Keys are what they are, I wouldn't spend much more than retail if need be. And I won't, so if I could just find Key Set 01 available and at a non screw-me-over price...

Is there a guide anywhere that details what number combos will cause what results in the device? Or has anyone found a way to glitch it like the Rider belts yet?

"Training."
Not that I know of, but putting in number combinations does make Seki shout out stuff like the Sentai names. :)

So really, Ranger Keys are not really needed to get the sounds but it simply just makes the play value bigger.

Time for the countdown.
So far I have the saber on preorder at amiami. I am not really that interested in the gun but I want to get the mobirates eventually.

Yeah, I know 0001 to 0035 has him shout the team names.

Inserting certain years will have it shout, "GATTAI! [Main mecha name], [Combine!/Hasshin!/Tatakae/Ikuzei!]" if I recall right, with that last part being selected seemingly at random.

However, that is only CERTAIN years.

Basically Gaoranger to Magiranger, skipping Boukenger and Gekiranger, and then Go-onger & up.

The ONLY pre-2001 series that has it do that is by putting in "1992," and thus Zyuranger's.

It would be nice if you could describe what the Ranger Keys look like and stuff in your next reviews for Gokaiger stuff if possible. :)

It may change my views on them. :anime:

I will, but at the rate I'm going my first Ranger Key might be the GokaiBlue I'm getting with the gun. >_<

now Nerd Emperor
I have the Mobirates on the way to me from AmiAmi. I think the Ranger Keys gimmick is pretty cool but they don't appeal to me that much to the point I will fall down the rabbit hole trying to collect them all. And I'm glad that all the Ranger Keys I really wanted are already included with the Mobirates. No need to buy anything else. :anime:

None of the Ranger Key Sets interest me either so no need to fight with people over those. If I do get any more Ranger Keys, I'll likely get my favorite Rangers only as I'm not a completist.

I'm only going to be getting DX Keys.

The Capsule Keys have stickered chests that look absolutely horrible. The Candy Toy ones haven't released anything the DX hasn't.

To top it off, with the supposed EX sets, I'm sure a LOT of keys will be released in DX format. :)