Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I got DX gokai oh on the way I can't wait to get that, then Next month I got the minipla coming.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Got a Mobirates last night while checking AmiAmi one last time before I went to bed at 4:30am. :D Of course, the excitement and general worry they were going to put up Key sets too kept me up till 5:30, but who needs sleep, really?

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Got a Mobirates last night while checking AmiAmi one last time before I went to bed at 4:30am. :D Of course, the excitement and general worry they were going to put up Key sets too kept me up till 5:30, but who needs sleep, really?

And thanks to Shuki, Ryokuya, and some guy named DosmRaider I was able to get one as well. :thumbs:

dude nerdisms thats what you are
yeah i just got mine! my biggest issue is that I only want certain keys and sadly i either have to get them in sets with other ones or buy the not so good looking gash. ones.

AKA XeroTheHero
I must also give thanks to Mr. ShukuenShinobi..I managed to get an order in for a Mobirates last night/this morning after getting crapped on by HLJ as well. Now I just need to get the key set!

So far I've pre-ordered GokaiOh, Magi Dragon, Gokai Gun, and Gokai Saber, and now thankfully the Mobirates. SO STOKED. This will be the first time I've ever gotten a mecha while a Sentai was still showing in Japan, lol.

After this big order I'm not going to go much crazier. Just try and keep up with the DX Key Sets and likely get the 6th rangers changer.

This will be the first time I've ever gotten a mecha while a Sentai was still showing in Japan, lol.

Still showing?

Hell, it just started!!

Picked up a Mobirate on AmiAmi when they had 8 left, almost grabbed the one dragon they had left..

Yeah, I also caught a Mobirate on amiami last night. I think there were six or so left after I got mine.

I also have DX Gokai-Oh + Magidragon on the way from Hobby Search and pre-orders for the March shipments of the gun and saber on amiami. I can't get a Ranger Key set for the life of me, though. I did have numerous opportunities to get the belt, but I don't really want it.

Also, it's kind of sad that the capsule Ranger Keys are so subpar when we have such excellent capsule Medals that are so close to the DX toys.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵

And thanks to Shuki, Ryokuya, and some guy named DosmRaider I was able to get one as well. :thumbs:

godam ami ami :mad:

Red Falcon
Damn, just found out about this ... the Sofubi for the Legend Series comes with a Dice-Oh DX card ... :O_O: ... I can't for ShinkenRed to arrive !

dude nerdisms thats what you are
so i've decided that this item was probably the worse mistake for my wallet...these ranger keys...will bleed my wallet dry in no time much like the decadriver did with the cards. However, unlike the cards these keys are a lot cheaper and luckily I only want certain ones. SO yeah still wallet is going to bleed. I'm glad I didn't invest in any of the Goseiger toys during it's run and thankfully I didn't get into OOO yet. Hell I havn't even watch the show yet...