silver FOREVAAH
man this game must be a crap if nobody has uplaoded the rom a gameplay or at least a review o_O

shinkenchange!starninger!
i think the only explanation why the rom is not out yet is because most people that got it, is probably for christmas because all the places that are selling them are out of stock and they sold around 7,272 copies so it's not that it's popular, i just think that most people are getting them for christmas. i haven't see much japanese roms out there for the ds, so i guess the holidays has alot to do with it.

The Meteor has landed
^ Seriously, if you want the game so much then buy it. I can't due to financial problems over at my end but, I'm pretty sure the rest of you can buy it, heck I bet you can even make the Rom as well.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
^ Seriously, if you want the game so much then buy it. I can't due to financial problems over at my end but, I'm pretty sure the rest of you can buy it, heck I bet you can even make the Rom as well.

I usually get new American DS Game rom through my classmate who buys the real game by borrowing their game and using my DS Cart reader usb to make the rom for my R4DS

shinkenchange!starninger!

i cant because i dont have a ds, im getting a dsi for christmas and it's region locked, so it wont work, so i have to wait for a rom of the game.