The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Here`s hoping Tzachor swallows his pride,and acknowledges that there are in fact seven seasons between Wild Force and Samurai that he wasn`t involved with(I don`t count MMPR V2,which is really just a season of reruns).Whether you enjoyed them or not,the Disney seasons are,and will forever be a part of PR history.They should be acknowledged as such.As for the Sentai series prior to Zyuranger..that`s a whole different ballgame.Hopefully,they can think of a sensible storyline of sorts.But,as said,the GoKaiger adaption isn`t coming for a couple years.They have plenty of time to figure out what to do.

And when Goseiger is brought up...I'm reminded of this...

YouTube - Touched By And Angel Intro

...and this...

YouTube - Angemon digivolve to MagnaAngemon

...as long as Power Rangers plays up Gosei's motif as much as possible because compared to...err...it's called Power Rangers Samurai...but...where's the samurai? Where's the "chanbara"...? It doesn't feel like there's any "chanbara.":sly:

PS: F'CK THOSE WHO PROCLAIM THAT GOSEIGER SHOULD BE LIKE "LEGION":shakefist

*opens up big mouth and roars*

I want a mix between Alien Rangers and LEGION for next year's if they don't carry the Samurai actors. Samurai is not that bad. At least it was a rushed season than a pile of old photoshopped crap ; It should've been pushed to this fall so they could've actually worked everything out and taken it Time Force style. If Gosei is brought here without the angels motif and not as a second Samurai season , I won't really care . Just extend their rivalry to actual conflict between the tribes of rangers of Sky, Ocean , and Land for centuries whilst fighting evil; adding a bit of tension would make it interesting, even if they make the zords fight each other ala ZOIDS.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
One of two ways- take it in an entirely loner direction like all the other series', or try to integrate the other PR seasons into it- probably, for conveniance of story writing and continuity, taking place during or close to the RPM era.

You wish that it hadn't happened? :eyebrow: Oh, come on! It's understandable that you don't dislike Samurai, but I'm very proud to see where Saban's going right now. They've done a fine job with producing PRSamurai so far. Granted, I do sense laziness of Creatively and Writing as well.

Give Saban a room to breathe here. In few years, they will be back to wowing us with awesome creatively that used to be during the days of MMPR. And it doesn't have to be bad acting and all. The story needs to be told, you know?

Now, more footage of the Titanium and Spirit Rangers from GokaiSilver? Hell, Saban could surprise us at what they will do with GokaiSilver. Just like they did make Samurai Rangers transform into mega mode.

We will find out in next few years.

In closing, all in all, I still blame Disney, no matter what. They have the responsible to knowing how to running the business. If they don't want to be the owner of Power Rangers, then they should just hand it over to Saban long time ago! It's that simple. That's what they should have done.

For all you know they DID get in touch with Saban.
I'm not quite sure that you understand how the industry works though..

EDIT: Also I like Navi too. But it'd be cool to bring Alpha back for the anniversary

Aronbafon
I was never spam the board. :sly:
Know your place!

Yeah... SK... The bolded part in the quote... And you want to be a writer?
Also... Use the ignore/block button. You're practically like the new KnightIXA. Just look at the Viewing Globe.

I can check during the morning, just past midnight in most of the US. Most of the time you said something stupid and got your ass handed to you.

I'm just saying.