さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
First stop: Go to every shop to find a W belt.
that is all

Tho I'll make it sound exciting

I would be interested and it would be easy.

Plan Step 1. Watch a wrestling event at Korukean Hall.

2. Go to an AKB48 show

3. Search through every toy store till I find me some Hibiki Henshin Devices.

4. Beg in front of the TV Asahi offices for a job.

5. Wander around and try to find and visit toku taping sites.

6. Hunt down GaoWhite and get a hug.

That is all.

さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
In all seriousness can we apply already or something?

Banned
In all seriousness can we apply already or something?

Not until April 2012 at the earliest.

Even then, i think they are going go for people who are planning travel all around and talk/blog about Japan's culture and people, not people who want a free trip so they can stay in Akiba the whole time hunting for toy's, tracking down idol's they like and etc.

Does this mean I have to have been to Japan before if I want to go for free? If so I have no chance.

No, they are gonna give 10,000 people a free trip to Japan (note: thats just the Plane ticket, your on the hook for everything else), and in exchange you have to Blog your adventures to help Tourism.

Last edited:
Lurker
It free but you have to pay for the hotel and food witch the exchange rate to yen is just to high for average person to enjoy.:disappoin

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Wow! Seems awesome! I think I would actually apply for that. Japan is crazy expensive, but couchsurfing and backpacker accommodations would help cheapen things a bit.

Banned
Wow! Seems awesome! I think I would actually apply for that. Japan is crazy expensive, but couchsurfing and backpacker accommodations would help cheapen things a bit.

We should totally go as a team G!
:buttrock:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
We should totally go as a team G!
:buttrock:
:thumbs:

It's looking more and more unlikely that I'll get to go to Japan in November because of the awful exchange rate. D: Buuut, I'll apply for anything that provides free airfare! Taking off the initial airfare would make a big difference for my tight budget. Seems like a shot in the dark but it's worth a try.