Just an Internet User Passing Thru
(Wow, another "watching for the first time"/"re-watching again" thread......joy joy [/sarcasm])

I'm currently up to episode 25 (watching the episode as I'm posting this), and I'm enjoying it thus far.

The very interesting part of this series so far is that it's basically the story of Kuuga's evolution from a young, inexperienced fighter to basically a kickass Rider. The fact that there are no secondary Riders in this series basically has allowed this series to focus on this aspect of Kuuga evolving to another level of power, which is totally awesome in my opinion.

Despite what I've said in the past between in terms of comparisons between the original Yuusuke Godai and the current Yuusuke in Decade, I've learned that both Godai and Onodera are not very different at all in terms of personality. Both of them are complete air-heads and goofballs for that matter, with Onodera being the complete dunce of the two Yuusukes.

With that being said, even though both Godai and Onodera are both goofballs in their own right...........Yuusuke Godai would NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN TO HIM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8cmcQKXvTE"]Godai would NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN TO HIM!!!![/ame]

(Wow, another "watching for the first time"/"re-watching again" thread......joy joy [/sarcasm])

I'm currently up to episode 25 (watching the episode as I'm posting this), and I'm enjoying it thus far.

The very interesting part of this series so far is that it's basically the story of Kuuga's evolution from a young, inexperienced fighter to basically a kickass Rider. The fact that there are no secondary Riders in this series basically has allowed this series to focus on this aspect of Kuuga evolving to another level of power, which is totally awesome in my opinion.

Despite what I've said in the past between in terms of comparisons between the original Yuusuke Godai and the current Yuusuke in Decade, I've learned that both Godai and Onodera are not very different at all in terms of personality. Both of them are complete air-heads and goofballs for that matter, with Onodera being the complete dunce of the two Yuusukes.

With that being said, even though both Godai and Onodera are both goofballs in their own right...........Yuusuke Godai would NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN TO HIM

Godai would NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN TO HIM!!!!

LOL. Haven't seen that ep yet. But I like that scene. XD

I prefer to describe Yuusuke's personality as kind and caring. Something like that.

And yeah. Kuuga is quite a unique series. It's quite realistic compared to all the riders before and after it. And I love how Yuusuke is the type to fight for the smiles of other people, instead of for themselves (which a good number of riders have done.). But, at the price of getting corrupted through his transformations. Can't help, but like Yuusuke.

Some kind of Beast mode
Wait so tsukasa was mad at whatshisface because hell fell and kept talking...yet he was the one that tripped him?

So this must be the awesomeness that is in decade. :hmm:

Wait so tsukasa was mad at whatshisface because hell fell and kept talking...yet he was the one that tripped him?

So this must be the awesomeness that is in decade. :hmm:

If it was Godai, he would be skilled enough to jump over Tsukasa's foot without notice.........the man has about 20+ skills you know. Onodera on the other hand, not so sure.

Well, both Godai and Onodera like to protect people's smiles though :sweat:

Nice post!!
I always thought of Onodera as, like, fail!Kuuga. I mean he was a nice guy but compared to Godai he's just the crappiest Kuuga, and characters have asked point-blank if Godai has mental problems.

Raxbait: Hip
I always thought of Onodera as, like, fail!Kuuga. I mean he was a nice guy but compared to Godai he's just the crappiest Kuuga, and characters have asked point-blank if Godai has mental problems.

You know what they shouldve done with Onodera? They shouldve just made him into Natsumi's friend who happens to tag along on the journey =P

Kuuga was a good series to watch, I enjoyed it.

BTW Big J, did you see THE HAND?! D:

You know what they shouldve done with Onodera? They shouldve just made him into Natsumi's friend who happens to tag along on the journey =P

Kuuga was a good series to watch, I enjoyed it.

BTW Big J, did you see THE HAND?! D:

Are you referring to "The Hand" from the series?