Going away........[EDIT: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!! ^_^]

Raxbait: Hip
Hey man, and take the all the time you need.
You have my condolences.
Take care of yourself Buddy.
We'll be waiting.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Condolences dude. As others have already said, take all the time you need. We'll still be here.

Red Falcon
i feel for you man :disappoin

don't worry man, when you come back, i will give you a big hug :anime:

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I know we've never really talked, but death is never easy to cope with. Take all the time you need, and know that when you are ready, that your friends and the board will welcome you back with open arms.

Keep on standing, big man..... HJU was there for me when my father passed away and I know how much that can hurt.

If you need ANYTHING, please PM me.

Throwing Some Justice!
Best wishes from me, dude. Do what you need to do to stay in shelter for the time being, & it will be one glorious day to have you back.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Take care of yourself, Matrix. We'll be here and ready to welcome you back when you feel up to it.

"Training."
I know how you feel, losing someone important to you. But you gotta keep on walking.

Take care. Take your time. We will be waiting.

Matrix of Leadership
HEy everyone!

Its good to be back!

I ended up coming back much sooner than I thought. I have been okay, much better than I thought. I talked to my parents and friends and they all helped me through it preety quickly. I am still hurting inside, and I still won't be myself for awhile. But I miss all you guys, so I think I need to be here. Maybe this will help the recovery!

You guys are just awesome. And I am proud of calling myself an HJU memeber!

Thank you guys so much

your friend,

KRM

We'll always live the light on for you, Matrix.

I know what you're saying tho.... I've been there. My friends, my family and actually all of HJU did a whole lot to nurse my mind back in to the light. It's never the same after, but we keep on to live that much more for out loved ones that have passed on. That's how they'd want it. For us to keep smiling, laughing, and enjoying as much as we can.

And here's to hoping us Justicers can help you anyway we can, man.

krthumbsup.jpg