Going away........[EDIT: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!! ^_^]

Matrix of Leadership
Recently I have had a close death in the family. And I am taking this very hard. I need some time to recuperate. Already, people who know on here, have been so kind to me and I thank you all. The reason for this thread is to let you know that I am still here. I won't be posting for awhile. And I know the problem with people signing up and not posting ever, thats not me. I just need some time.

Now this is not a thread to make people feel sorry for me. But I consider you all friends and just want to let you know where I am going. Please don't be offended by this at all.

I will miss all of you. I won't be back for awhile I don't think. Just can't stop crying. ****, I am crying right now lol. Its just hard. I haven't dealt with death in a long time. I wish it didn't happen. But he is with God.

Goodbye to all of you. I will see you hopefully soon. As I leave, I hope that I impacted you guys as you have impacted me.

Stay badass for me okay?

love,

KRM

Last edited:
Skreeong!
deaths are never easy, just take care and be with family, let it out don't keep it in. remember the person is in your heart always.

It stinks.
I know it'll be difficult, but I hope you can get through this. As long as it takes, just hope everything comes out right soon.

Take all the time you need :)

there's no rush to get over a close death in the family....infact you shouldn't..just deal with it in your own time okay?

Look after one another in your family ><

I hope you all the best ><

#MissionMiami
I feel your pain. It's a difficult thing but when you take the time to deal with it, you will feel better about yourself.

Like a passing wind...
You're welcome to take all the time you need away from the boards. Take care man.

I've recently been through the same thing (my Grandma passed away after Christmas), so I understand how you feel.

You have my deepest condolences. Please take care of yourself.