[CASTING CALLS] Godzilla: Daikaiju Nocturne Sihn-Ups/OOC Discussion

Lurker
In Honor of the release of Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters and also because I don't know if Elementenger is still alive no ones posted since Saturday. If it's finished then I'm just happy I was able to finally start an RP on Henshin Justice Unlimited. I'm going to try for a second if Elementenger is dead.

Plot:
The year is 2100 it has been 50 since the last Monster Sighting let alone Godzilla Sighting. The Earth seems to be finally at peace or so it would seem. From space they came The Garoga beings bent on Universal conquest. They bring their own monster the Terro-Beast's and a new special way to control their Monsters as well the Earth Monsters: The Monster Bracers which allow them to communicate and increase the powers of the monsters. However the ship carrying the Monster Bracers for the Earth Monsters is hit by a meteor sending the Monster Bracers to Earth and scattering them across Japan.

The missing Monster Bracers eleven in total one by one find themselves in the in hands of eleven Earth Teenagers and the eleven Earth Monster's find themselves in an uneasy alliance with the humans made uneasier when the Monster Bracers decrease their size the monsters must learn to get along with the race they distrust the most.

Rules:
No Godmoding

Mild Swearing is permitted but cursing is not allowed.

two to three sentence minimum whatever you write afterward maximum

Villains and NPC's are playable by everyone

Earth Monsters:
Godzilla
Rodan
Mothra
Anguirus
Baragon
King Caesar
Manda
Varan
Gorosaurus
Titanosaurus
Battra

Helpful Info;
The monsters can Talk to a human or Garoga who posses a Monster Bracer.

In order to keep the Earth Monsters from causing damage (Yes this includes King Caesar) when not in battle the Monster Bracers shrink down the Monsters to about the size of a human child.

Sign-Ups:
Sign-Ups Skeleton:
Name:
Personality:
Monster:
Monster's Personality:

Lurker
Name: Kin Shiro
Personality:Kind and Caring, Smart
Monster: Godzilla
Monster's Personality: Aggressive, Mistrusting of Humans, protective