So, I've been watching Kamen Rider Kuuga (I'm at Episode 39 now) and I love the main character, Godai Yuusuke. I've noticed that he is very similar the main character in Kamen Rider OOO, Hino Eiji. I've only seen the first two episodes of OOO, so I can't make a judgement of who's better. But you can! Whose better?

DAIMON PAWNCH
well... we know how I feel about Kuuga, Eiji, for the most part, was done better

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I don't like Godai, but still able to admit - he's way better character, than Hino.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I keep seeing people say "but Eiji's such a jerk, blah blah, he doesn't care about the people he helps, he doesn't ask why they're in trouble, he just feels like he has to save them, etc. etc." This pisses me off, and I think he IS a good person. As a character, I like Godai better (partly because he was the original, and also Eiji depresses me sometimes) but I'm going to vote for both.

Lurker
I care so little about Kuuga... It's not like I hate Godai, it's just I don't think anything about him... On the other hand, I loved how Eiji was done, so my vote goes to him.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Godai was a great guy, but Eiji was more into his role. Both did great jobs, but Eiji had a certain spirit to him that Godai didn't. I voted for both though since they are both great characters.