Go Watch 'Alice' | Korean Drama Series on Viki

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>The purpose of this series is to find the answer to the question: Even if time travel is possible, should it be permissible? The physicist who finally figured out how to accomplish time travel thought it was good. She thought that you can go back to your past and experience wonderful memories again. What a pity that others found more sinister and pernicious ways to take advantage of time traveling.</p>

Ultimate Milf!
'Alice, the Final Weapon' is an absolute gem on Viki! The story of Alice, a former assassin seeking redemption and friendship, tugged at my heartstrings. The thrilling action combined with a touch of romance made it a compelling watch. Song Geon-Hee's portrayal was impressive, and I'm glad he got a leading role. This drama deserves all the praises and the high rating from Viki viewers!

The whole idea of a time-traveling organization and the consequences that ensue blew my mind. It's amazing how the show delves into the complexities of changing the past and the ramifications. The outstanding performances of Joo Won and Kim Hee-Seon added to the suspense. Believe me, this drama is worth your time!

PammyTVAddict
OMG! I just finished watching this on Viki, and it's officially one of my all-time favorites! The time travel twist mixed with the multiverse theory was mind-blowing. I couldn't believe how cleverly the plot unfolded, keeping me at the edge of my seat. Plus, the chemistry between the leads, Joo Won and Kim Hee-Seon, was on fire! If you're into sci-fi and intense dramas, this is a must-watch!

❤️ I want nobody but you
This show kinda explores the complexities of time travel and poses interesting questions about changing history. I was engrossed from beginning to end thanks to the intriguing plot twists and character development.

Back in the Pandemic, I watched it. The concept of time travel and the moral dilemmas it brings were brilliantly explored. I couldn't help but get hooked on the complex characters and the thrilling plot. The idea of an organization dealing with both legal and illegal time travelers was fascinating.

I was taken in by the story of Alice, the former assassin turned high school student. Her friendship and romantic relationship with the troubled boy enriched the story. I couldn't help but root for her as she attempted to bring the shadowy organization to light. The action and thriller elements kept me on the edge of my seat. The entire concept of a time travel organization and the consequences that follow blew my mind. It's amazing how the show delves into the complexities of changing the past and the ramifications. The outstanding performances of Joo Won and Kim Hee-Seon added to the suspense. Believe me, this drama is worth your time!It would be nice to have them on Nintendo Switch Online.

I must admit that 'Alice' on Viki did not impress me. I couldn't keep track of what was going on because the whole time travel concept was a jumbled mess. The plot twists were predictable, and the characters lacked depth. This drama only confirmed my dislike of science fiction. It's not for me, and I'm not going to recommend it to anyone.

It left me feeling unimpressed. The plot appeared to be a typical action thriller, and the characters lacked depth. The romantic subplot felt forced and unneeded. I kept expecting something revolutionary to happen, but it never did. I was let down, and I'm not sure why it received such a high rating from Viki viewers.

This show is just amazing! I loved how they explored time travel and all the cool stuff that comes with it. It had me on the edge of my seat, not knowing what's gonna happen next. The characters were so interesting, and I got really into their dilemmas. If you like sci-fi and thrilling drama, this one's a must-watch!