shinkenchange!starninger!
this is not a sell thread because im not selling it yet, when i talk selling my go-onger mechas, should i sell them altogether or just sell mechas separately like engine-oh one day and sell gunbir-o another day?

also concerning the engine souls, if i include them all with the mechas, will my weapons, kankanbar, highway buster, and maintain gun still sell without them or should i include them with the mechas?

guys everyone that's looking at this thread this stuff is not for sale as yet, it will probably around july or august depends on when i finish go-onger, im deciding to keep the engine souls with the weapons because i need to get rid of the weapons and engine souls.

Last edited:

JP

Splitting the Mechas up is a pretty tough call. I think you would probably start selling items faster if you sold them separate but then you might end up with one or two of them that become harder to sell. I would probably try to keep them together first and see if anyone is interested in the entire lot.

As for weapons and sould, I d keep those together. Other wise the weapon value will decrease and you probably wont be able to sell them.

this is not a sell thread because im not selling it yet, when i talk selling my go-onger mechas, should i sell them altogether or just sell mechas separately like engine-oh one day and sell gunbir-o another day?

also concerning the engine souls, if i include them all with the mechas, will my weapons, kankanbar, highway buster, and maintain gun still sell without them or should i include them with the mechas?

Any chances of selling the Highway Buster and KanKan Bar to a fellow Malaysian here? I am fairly interested since I got the whole G-12 set and the Mantan Gun with me.

shinkenchange!starninger!
Any chances of selling the Highway Buster and KanKan Bar to a fellow Malaysian here? I am fairly interested since I got the whole G-12 set and the Mantan Gun with me.

uh, i dont think i can because i have to sell the weapons with the engine souls but right now they are not for sale yet until july or august.