I don't do sense
why are they fighting "enter" anyways? just kuz he's wrecking havoc because messiah wanted him to?
He's stealing Enetron and his goal is to transfer Messiah to real world so he could wreck havoc because that's how he's programmed. Pay attention, it's all explained clearly in the opening narration.

i'd go with akiba... i don't why but i find the current sentai trend to be somewhat childish but akiba, with all its craziness, managed to make me follow the whole series...

always henshining'
Akibaranger is leagues better. i am still following Go-busters for the time being but more and more people are getting tired of it every week and i can see why.

I've only seen the first episode of Akiba. Didn't gate it, but had little desire to watch further.

Go-Busters, I look foreward to every week.

I'm A Djinn
I like and voted for both.

I enjoy each for different reasons. Gobusters for the comedy and all around fun. Akiba for the action and seriousness. Wait...

Currently though, I find myself rewatchng Akiba more.

But seriously, I kinda feel bad for that one person that voted "2012 is a horrible year for Sentai, official or not."

Sux 2b u. :p

Akibaranger, hands down. Any show I can watch episodes back to back to back and still want more wins.

Go-Busters... still working through the first few episodes. Looks nice. Enjoyable enough. Just not really holding my attention.

Live to Win
I gave up on Go-Busters after episode 6 mainly because of Arisa Komiya's unbearable acting (which became evident in episode 5 when Ryuji revealed his weak point).

On the other hand, everything around Akibaranger works perfectly, despite being "unofficial". The storylines are great, the punchlines are perfect and the actresses are just downright gorgeous (except Kozkoz). So in short, Akibaranger gets my vote.

Is not impressed right now...
Go-busters and it's not even close. The only thing Akibaranger has on it is that Kyoko Hinami is pretty fucking sexy.

Welcome
I like and voted for both.

I enjoy each for different reasons. Gobusters for the comedy and all around fun. Akiba for the action and seriousness. Wait...

Currently though, I find myself rewatchng Akiba more.

But seriously, I kinda feel bad for that one person that voted "2012 is a horrible year for Sentai, official or not."

Sux 2b u. :p
5 bucks it's Black Fang.