Lurker
Another Sentai game for a Ninty platform? does Toei hate Sony?! all we got for PS platforms was... Kamen Rider. (No offense, just wondering)

It's probably because Nintendo's more suitable for games like those than for Sony, not to mention that the DS has a huge install base much more so than PSP.

Welcome
I don't see a playable Stag Buster. What the hell man?!

I don't see a playable Blue, Yellow, or Beet Buster either.But we're still getting them.Just because there's no screenshots doesn't mean they don't exist.

Besides, the game description says there's 5 playable characters.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Another Sentai game for a Ninty platform? does Toei hate Sony?! all we got for PS platforms was... Kamen Rider. (No offense, just wondering)

Because the DS sold 80 million more than the PSP.

Toei and Bandai put their Sentai and Kamen Rider games on the systems that sell the most and the cheapest (i.e. Super Famicom over PC Engine and MegaDrive, PS1 over N64 and Saturn, PS2 over GameCube, DS over PSP, and Wii over PS3).

It sucks for some of us, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
It's probably because Nintendo's more suitable for games like those than for Sony, not to mention that the DS has a huge install base much more so than PSP.

It's like Sentai=Kids (Nintendo), KR=Adults (Sony). argh!

shinkenchange!starninger!
i heard that japan passed the anti-piracy law, will that have an effect on uploading games like this one and kamen rider all generations 2?

im worried about that.

The Meteor has landed
What's this? It's not filled with mini-games and it's actually a side scrolling beat'em up? Fate has been restored! :buttrock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORKyyETqdcg"]??????DS?????????????????PV - YouTube[/ame]

Lurker
i heard that japan passed the anti-piracy law, will that have an effect on uploading games like this one and kamen rider all generations 2?

im worried about that.

There are always people who import them. So even if the new law is as effective as some people are afraid it is, it won't affect the games. Now the tokusatsu itself, that's different issue.