Go-Busters DS

Yeah, I know it won't be as good as All Rider Generation 2, but no one post this yet.

181110_358663284205239_1797508821_n.jpg

555250_358665124205055_591447431_n.jpg

406142_358665597538341_456611936_n.jpg

More pics here: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201206/28016182.html

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
Why do I have the feeling it's just like that touch-and-go game of Gokaiger? That game was okay but, so many unnecessary mini-games.

arnoldmcguire335

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Another Sentai game for a Ninty platform? does Toei hate Sony?! all we got for PS platforms was... Kamen Rider. (No offense, just wondering)

draewon

Lurker
another lame, boring, low quality sentai game, they should've ported the DICE OH to the DS/3DS instead of this crap, or fix everything that is wrong with ranger cross and make a ranger cross 2 featuring gobusters with actual decent musoulike gameplay

but we all know that those will never happen(aside from the portable DICE OH, which sooner or later will appear IMO)

BoukenSilver83

shinkenchange!starninger!
i think we should wait for more info before calling this game a dud because this is an actual fighting game, not 35 mini games, i think there's more to it because gokaiger one was the first sentai game for ds, that one had flaws but i think gobuster one will put more into it than gokaiger.

Leeatard

Well under 9000
Those screenshots remind me a LOT of the Power Rangers Samurai game for DS. Maybe it'll actually have depth though. But Sentai IS aimed at a younger audience then Kamen Rider, so I can't see it having too many combo options.

Herman the German

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
The Busters actually running around makes me somewhat hopeful this might not be sucky, though the mecha fights seem awfully similar to the Gokaiger DS game.

Dice-Oh DS would be nice. 8D

Loghorn

Lurker
Another Sentai game for a Ninty platform? does Toei hate Sony?! all we got for PS platforms was... Kamen Rider. (No offense, just wondering)

It's probably because Nintendo's more suitable for games like those than for Sony, not to mention that the DS has a huge install base much more so than PSP.

NateRiver

Welcome
I don't see a playable Stag Buster. What the hell man?!

I don't see a playable Blue, Yellow, or Beet Buster either.But we're still getting them.Just because there's no screenshots doesn't mean they don't exist.

Besides, the game description says there's 5 playable characters.

Wheatley

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!

Because the DS sold 80 million more than the PSP.

Toei and Bandai put their Sentai and Kamen Rider games on the systems that sell the most and the cheapest (i.e. Super Famicom over PC Engine and MegaDrive, PS1 over N64 and Saturn, PS2 over GameCube, DS over PSP, and Wii over PS3).

It sucks for some of us, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

BoukenSilver83

shinkenchange!starninger!
i heard that japan passed the anti-piracy law, will that have an effect on uploading games like this one and kamen rider all generations 2?

im worried about that.

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
What's this? It's not filled with mini-games and it's actually a side scrolling beat'em up? Fate has been restored! :buttrock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORKyyETqdcg"]??????DS?????????????????PV - YouTube[/ame]

Hentailover

Lurker
i heard that japan passed the anti-piracy law, will that have an effect on uploading games like this one and kamen rider all generations 2?

im worried about that.

There are always people who import them. So even if the new law is as effective as some people are afraid it is, it won't affect the games. Now the tokusatsu itself, that's different issue.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts