General Discussion GIRLS: What do you think about long hair on guys?

I guess this question is also for the men out there. I have long hair and lately I have been thinking about getting it cut. What is your opinion on long hair?

I generally dislike it because most men I see with long hair have it like that because they were too lazy to cut it (and therefore too lazy to maintain it).

If they actually take the time to take care of it then it can look quite nice, though even then I usually still like it shorter.

For me, it depends. Some guys can pull it off. If it's clean and combed, I don't see anything wrong with it. It's the guys who hardly shower that end up with a tangled mess. Maintenance is necessary!

If you are a girl, then don;t ever cut your amazing shiny hair. I don't want my GF to cut her hair even though she wants it short. Maybe it's just me, but girls with long hair look really pretty.

As for me, you can clearly see me in the pic. I like my hair short.

It depends. Sometimes it looks good on some men, but sometimes it doesn't. So I guess there's no one shiny golden rule for me. Same goes for women. I used to have long black hair all my life. Over the past 2 years I've played it short and I loved how you get to see a person's face better with shorter hair. I'm growing it longer again, though. Just to keep things interesting and fresh. ;)

I prefer guys with short hair because I think long hair looks very odd on them. It’s alright on rock stars on their music videos, but not in my world.

In general I like long hair on guys but it really depends on the individual. Some guys have long hair but don't trim it so it's full of split ends. That doesn't look as nice.

Long hair on guys is fine for as long as it is maintained and when I say maintained, I mean clean and combed. I have many students with really messy hair which makes me wonder if they they have any lice. If your hair is bothering you just go and get a hair cut.

I really like short hair and also clean-shaven as my preferred manly look. It handles most weather challenges better, as well. If it gets that wind blown look, it just looks sexier, and not messy like longer hair does.
There are exceptions, and I have seen guys with longer hair, and it fits their style, and looks right on them.

I used to have a friend that was an American Indian, and he had longer hair, and it fluffed out around his face, and on him, that look was awesome !