レイモン (雷蒙)
girlsundpanzert.jpg
The series will begin airing in Japan from October 8, 2012.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcv3fLTlD-k"]ガールズ&パンツァー PV[/ame]

Plot
The story will focus around high school girls battling in tanks. The setting involves a universe where the art of operating tanks (戦車道 Sensha-do) is a traditional martial art for girls. The protagonist, Miho, moves to Oarai Girl's High School, where she is ordered by the student council chairperson to participate in the national Sensha-do championship.

Links
Wikipedia - Girls und Panzer
Official Website - ガールズ&パンツァー

No Fear, No Pain.
O_______O

Excuse me?

Ummmmm ok...let's do this.

Reminds me of an anime I watched a while ago...Somthing Tank Patrol.
I loved that anime.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I'm not sure if the name's correct which you're referring to: "Dominion: Tank Police".:sweat:

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
That's it! Loved that show...had all the serious buisness and ridiculous moments to boot. I should go find that show to see how the characters in this show turned out after they grew up. Now that made sense to me...

No Fear, No Pain.
I havn't, but I think it is so adorable that even after watching a clip I have to go do somthing extremely manly to regain my masculinity. The armor in this show should compensat enough to avoid me needing to eat red meat, listen to metal, watch clips of 70's kung fu movies, or force my beard to grow through shear force of will. I do that stuff anyway...but part of it can be time consuming.