Some kind of Beast mode
I think people are put off Gingaman by Yuuta, as well. For some reason there seem to be a lot of fans who instantly dislike anything with a child character in it

NORMALLY, this is true...and I can be put in that category.

But damn this kid can act his ass off. I like the little guy (Who in reality is way older then me lol) There's a reason why he was picked to be on throughout the series and not a lame filler ep..reason being he doesn't suck.

lol no offense to the kiddies.

I think people are put off Gingaman by Yuuta, as well. For some reason there seem to be a lot of fans who instantly dislike anything with a child character in it

Well I didn't much care for Yuuta and his dad myself, despite liking the show.

Where was his mother anyway? I don't recall her ever being mentioned.

Some kind of Beast mode
Well I didn't much care for Yuuta and his dad myself, despite liking the show.

Where was his mother anyway? I don't recall her ever being mentioned.

I'm sure they said she was away on business. I remember Yuuta and his pops mentioning it a couple times.

Wasn't there an episode when she was supposed to come, on a train I believe, but there was an attack so Yuuta was worrying if she'd be fine?

Oh scratch that, I'm thinking of Goseiger's nozomu.

Super Moderator
Don't care about child characters.In fact, in Goseiger, I thought Nozomu was more manly than Alata.

At the beginning of the series I might have agreed with you but having seen it all I think Alata has plenty of "manly" and "badass" moments that balance out his kind and gentle demeanor quite well actually.

Alata backhanding a laser shot from Bladerun while not even henshined will always stand out to me as one of the coolest SentaiRed moments of all time. It should have came with a caption that says "GOSEI RED IS TIRED OF YOUR ****!" :laugh:

Getting back to Gingaman, I don't really have a problem with Yuuta but I usually don't have a problem with kids characters in general unless they are badly acted or pointedly annoying or if the writing is just failing and having them come across as likable. I for one enjoy seeing superheroes or henshin heroes being friends to children and I thought Gingaman's idea of having a skeptical kid from the modern world suddenly faced with a magical group of heroes was an interesting one.

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
There was something about the suits that I was instantly attracted to. I personally am not the biggest fan of Megaranger's suits, but that series was pretty awesome.

Gingaman, until people pointed out the Charlie Brown and the mouths, I honestly liked them. Though its one of those, cannot be unseen kind of things. I do definitely enjoy the Gingaman suits, but Linkara's review of Lost Galaxy was like "Whoa. Charlie Brown suits".

The Gingaman suits felt very natural, and weren't as animal related as the Gaoranger's suits were.

Plus, Hyuuga was awesome. I loved his backstory. Awesome to see Ninjared's actor back too.

I didn't think Yuuta was bad, he didn't bother me very much.

Watching Ginga made me appreciate Lost Galaxy even more despite the fact there were no Starship Trooper references.:sweat:

PS: I had a soft spot for the Giant Saya episode though.:sweat:

Well yeah I looooove the helmets.

It`s not that i dont like the suit design... unless it has a reason, why there is VVVVVVV or rather MVM on the front of their outfit`and on their gloves and boots? It looks as weird than the white diamonds on Zyuranggers` chest lol

But now I just think.... the kiba is not designed to look like the suit, the suit is designedwith to look like the Kiba

Hyuuga is Sasuke???

ginga-rg-ryoma.jpg

kaku-rg-sasuke.jpg

Yes it is him......

He changed alot in 4 years!!!!