Some kind of Beast mode
I don't get where the Gingaman hate comes from. Those that hate it talk like it's a given. I remember one guy saying he had no interest in watching what was considering one of the worst Sentais. :sly:

And the complaints are always the same: ugly costumes and horses.

Yea exactly..many people need to actually sit and watch it, instead of completely going off what they hear.

Plus judging a series only on suits...?

I think I'm the only one who likes the Ginga suits >>

I like them. There are better, but I like these too.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I haven't seen any of Gingaman but the entire theme does seem a bit strange to me. But I'm not the type to rule anything out until I've at least tried to watch a few episodes.

Welcome
I don't get where the Gingaman hate comes from. Those that hate it talk like it's a given. I remember one guy saying he had no interest in watching what was considering one of the worst Sentais. :sly:

And the complaints are always the same: ugly costumes and horses.

I like the suits, I like the horses.What I don't like is the plot.

Welcome
Not into good stories? :anime:

No.Not the type for me.It's like how people hate puzzle games.Zyuranger has a similar feel to this and I disliked it.Something feels strange.I'm too used to stories where senshi live like normal people in the cities.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think people are put off Gingaman by Yuuta, as well. For some reason there seem to be a lot of fans who instantly dislike anything with a child character in it

Welcome
I think people are put off Gingaman by Yuuta, as well. For some reason there seem to be a lot of fans who instantly dislike anything with a child character in it

Don't care about child characters.In fact, in Goseiger, I thought Nozomu was more manly than Alata.