Life is showtime
I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I did actually use the search function and nothing came up on this. I just myself found out this morning that a Ghostbusters III is in production.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/

According to early news and cast confirmations, the original Ghostbusters will be in it but I have a feeling they'll be "passing the torch".

"Sigourney Weaver let slip during an Avatar press junket, that Peter Venkman will be a ghost in Ghostbusters III and his son Oscar Barrett would have grown up to become a Ghostbuster himself."

Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis are only rumoured to be in the movie at the moment it seems, same as Anne Potts.

Ghostbuster fans, go! *uses Slime Tether on Shifty to get him in this thread*

Banned
all original guys are pretty old now...they should throw the 4 guys from The Hangover and have them go after Ghosts...it be like a "Wolfpack"...:buttrock:

The Cookie Man!
I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I did actually use the search function and nothing came up on this. I just myself found out this morning that a Ghostbusters III is in production.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/

According to early news and cast confirmations, the original Ghostbusters will be in it but I have a feeling they'll be "passing the torch".

That's what the plot is going to be for the 3rd movie. The movie would take place 20/21 years later after the 2nd movie. They would have been in their mid 30's when the first movie started.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Rick Moranis is one of my favorite actors of all time. If he comes back in show biz for this. that will be epic alone.

Chief HJU News Editor
It's not in production, it doesn't have the official green light. All the news in the first post is actually wrong to be honest...

Last edited:
the ghost bit is rumored to be false as it was a rumor back in teh days after gb2