Like a Tiger boss
From what i saw of the first one it was pimp. Im also loving and enjoying the fact they got Cage to reprise his role. I think that'll help the film too. If not for name alone.

Blaze is recruited by a sect to take on the devil, who wants to take over his mortal son’s body on the boy’s birthday.

... Wait, Daniel Ketch might be Johnny Blaze's illegitimate son in this or something?

Some kind of Beast mode
I have no clue. I mean I love the first bike in the first film.

Same..but I guess as someone explained they're going for the realistic look; which really the only obvious answer. Though, still...I liked the first one better.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Well... it can't get any worse than the first movie.

Digital Artist
It can't get any worst than what we saw in part 1. I don't remember much from part 1 either. I just hope this movie is improved. If not, let the rights to Ghost Rider die so it can go back to Marvel Studios.

HEROW
I'm not really a big fan of part 1's story and execution, but gotta love it when a badass burning skull rider rides on the side of a building, crashing to the streets below, asking for the hand of the girl she loves, and giving the one finger salute to the cops as he rides off into the dark...