HEROW
ghostrider-11.jpg

As Johnny Blaze hides out in Eastern Europe, he is called upon to stop the devil, who is trying to take human form.

Johnny Blaze, aka Ghost Rider (Nicolas Cage), is hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. Blaze is recruited by a sect to take on the devil, who wants to take over his mortal son’s body on the boy’s birthday.

It has been several years since making a deal with the Devil and Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage), living in self-imposed isolation, finds himself as the only person who can help save 10-year-old Danny – and ultimately the world – thanks to his unwanted and uncontrollable power – his ability to transform into the hell-on-wheels monster known as The Ghost Rider.

GR-01a.jpg

GR-01b.jpg

GR-02.jpg

GR-03.jpg

Read my smart post
I like Nicholas Cage. And I enjoyed the first Ghost Rider, so i'm excited for this movie :thumbs:

Yes. This looks great. I dont think the first Ghost Rider movie got a lot of the respect it deserves, and its good that Hollywood recognized the potential instead of rebooting it. I cant wait.

Some kind of Beast mode
Nice, i'm glad Cage is back as Johnny. Why's the bike look like crap now? lol

I am the law
It's been a few years in this movie since the last movie...that's why the rider & bike look different. They are also going for a more "normal" bike like in the comics. Not to mention, it's hard to keep a low profile when you're rolling with a custom chopper.