Ghost Doctor: Supernatural Medical K-Drama

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>A brilliant professor and cardiothoracic surgeon, Cha Young-Min, makes decisions about the patients he chooses to operate based on whether they have a 1% chance of survival. Other than that, it’s wasteful use of his invaluable skills. He has been tasked with mentoring a young resident doctor, Go Seung-Tak, who also happens the grandson of the hospital’s chairman, i.e. he’s the foundation’s heir. When it comes to the resident doctor’s knowledge and understanding of human anatomy and modern medicine, he and the professor are both “geniuses”. However, when it comes to applying his KSAs (knowledge, skills, and abilities) in the operating theater, the resident doctor is extremely lacking. In other words, explaining it and doing it are two different things.</p>

I discovered Ghost Doctor on Viki and immediately fell in love by its unusual blend of mystical and medical themes. Cha Young-Min's out-of-body experience and his supervision of Go Seung-Tak throughout surgery is fascinating. I couldn't help but root for the two main characters since their chemistry is so strong. The mystery surrounding the VIP at the hospital adds an intriguing dimension. This series gets a solid 9 out of 10 stars from me. Kudos to Kim Beom for his outstanding performance once again - I've been a fan since Boys Over Flowers! He never aged and is still adorable.

If I still you my name we wont be strangers
Ghost Doctor combines two of my favorite genres: supernatural dramas and medical dramas. It's interesting to imagine a renowned surgeon guiding a young resident doctor from beyond the grave. I'm intrigued to Cha Young-Min's drive to learn the truth about his injury and expose the hospital's dirty operations. The chemistry between the leads is endearing, and I'm drawn into their adventure. This drama gets a solid 9 out of 10 stars from me. Kim Beom delivers another outstanding performance.

There's Plastic tree
I can't say no to a good K-drama, and Ghost Doctor didn't let me down. Kim Beom's acting abilities continue to dazzle, as they did in Boys Over Flowers and Tale of the Nine-Tailed Cat. From the first episode, I was captivated by the story's blend of medical issues and mystical undertones. Cha Young-Min's direction of Go Seung-Tak throughout surgery is both thrilling and comforting. With a rating of 8.6 out of 10 on My Drama List, I'm not the only one who enjoys this show.

I can't believe the hype around Ghost Doctor. The whole "spirit guiding surgeries" thing is just too far-fetched for my taste. The plot is predictable, and the characters lack depth. Kim Beom's acting doesn't save the show – it feels like a repeat of his previous roles. I'm not buying into the 9.7 out of 10 stars on Viki. This drama is barely a 6 for me. This is like a paranormal version of Doctor X but minus the charm

Here's looking at you, kid.
Unpopular Opinion! Ghost Doctor is a prime example of how K-dramas can go overboard with supernatural elements. Cha Young-Min's spirit guiding surgeries? Come on, that's just ridiculous. The plot is all over the place, and the VIP storyline feels like a cheap attempt at intrigue. Kim Beom's acting is nothing special, and the chemistry between the characters is forced. I can't fathom the high ratings

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
With its clever blending of medical drama and paranormal mystery, Ghost Doctor has me fascinated. The idea that Cha Young-Min's soul oversees Go Seung-Tak's operations gives the narrative a novel turn. The hospital's VIP storyline intrigues me; it heightens the tension. The characters' chemistry is a highlight of the series, which successfully keeps me guessing. In keeping with its IMDb rating, I'm awarding it a solid 8.4 stars. I'm eager to see how the narrative develops.

❤️ I want nobody but you
I have never seen a K-drama like Ghost Doctor. The combination of medical drama and paranormal aspects is exciting. It's fascinating to see Cha Young-Min assisting Go Seung-Tak during operations from the afterlife. The chemistry between them and the intrigue around the VIP mystery at the hospital keep me reading. I can't stop watching this program!

Saranghae Oppa <3
In Ghost Doctor, Kim Beom's acting shines once more. He portrays Go Seung-Tak in a sympathetic and likeable way. Cha Young-Min's direction adds an additional dimension of intrigue to the interesting fusion of otherworldly themes and medical drama. I can't wait to watch how the plot develops and how these individuals change. I want to sit on Kim Beom's face.

The plot of Ghost Doctor is extremely exciting. The idea of Cha Young-Min's out-of-body experience guiding surgery is intriguing. The chemistry between him and Go Seung-Tak adds to the story's complexity. The mystery surrounding the VIP and the hospital's hidden secrets heighten the suspense. I'm excited to see what happens next!